Kinkiest thing u have done?

A blow job while driving a country road. Came to a stop sign as I started to cum and couldn't stop the car. Ended up 50 yards into the orange grove and she had a big load all over her face!

You know those trick lighters ? The ones that shock you when you go to lite them! I taped a few wires to one, then one night when my wife and I had been drinking pretty heavy, I blindfolded her and attached the wires to her nipples. As I was fucking her I would hit the shock button for a split second. She was going crazy, yelling for me to fuck her harder, and to do it again. She was cumming non stop . We sometimes still use it.

I have a friend with benefits who always tells me "anything, anytime". Well, one day I put that to the test. She texted me asking what I felt like doing tonight. So I replied "lots of oil and anything goes" Soon afterwards she was at my place and we were rubbing sweet almond oils all over each other. We spent the next 3 hours licking sucking and fucking each other in every way we could. She already gives the best bj I've ever had and this time she upped the ante and started fingering my ass as she blew me. I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life. It was unbelievably hot! Of course I returned the favor in kind to her ass and every other part of her body. We were a sticky mess afterwards and neither one of us could tell where the oil ended and the sweat began. That just led to another round of oral and anal play in the shower. Can't wait to do it again!

You know those trick lighters ? The ones that shock you when you go to lite them! I taped a few wires to one, then one night when my wife and I had been drinking pretty heavy, I blindfolded her and attached the wires to her nipples. As I was fucking her I would hit the shock button for a split second. She was going crazy, yelling for me to fuck her harder, and to do it again. She was cumming non stop . We sometimes still use it.

You might want to check the news for a guy who killed his wife doing that. I think its on Lit somewhere.

Finger fucking my lover on a transatlantic flight

I returning back to US with my lover from Brussels after a business trip. We covered ourselves up in a blanket and slowly started to massage her pussy. It was mind blowing because it happened to be a fairly full flight and we did each other a few times.

Watching

Watching my friend massage every inch of my wife. He played and sucked her tits before rubbing her pussy. Then, he finger fucked her until she came and then he watched me fuck her.

having sex with my best friend's mother, while she could hear in the other room.
(ok, yes, every once in a while, my life sounds like a prono movie...)

having sex with my best friend's mother, while she could hear in the other room.
(ok, yes, every once in a while, my life sounds like a prono movie...)

Oh good golly. I had a few kinky things planned, but none can top that and now my thoughts are all befuddled...

A while back I had a female friend who happened to hear about my status in bed from an ex-girlfriend. During a friendly get together, we all had a few drinks and she pulled me into my bedroom, pulled out my dick and started to give my head while sitting on my bed. Two of my drunken buddies stumbled in, saw what she was doing and decided to jump in. She never complained as one of them laid her back in the bed (with me still in her mouth), unzipped her pants, and started playing with her. My other friend pulled his dick out grabbed her hand and received a beauty of a hand job. I was so turned on I couldn't even ask if she cared that I cum in her mouth. What a great friend.....

What have u done that was kinky and yet fun? Maybe even tabboo?

If nothing what would you like to do?

The kinkiest thing I've done? I had sex with my boss at least once a week for about a year an a half before his wife found out and I got transfered to another professor's office. He was never my professor but... mmm it was still HOT!!!

The kinkiest thing I would like to do? His wife is a pretty sexy lady. I wouldn't mind giving her a go. Maybe all 3 of us together?

The kinkiest thing I've done? I had sex with my boss at least once a week for about a year an a half before his wife found out and I got transfered to another professor's office. He was never my professor but... mmm it was still HOT!!!

The kinkiest thing I would like to do? His wife is a pretty sexy lady. I wouldn't mind giving her a go. Maybe all 3 of us together?

WOW!! can i be a fly on the wall and watch that?

While secretly dating my girlfriend, who was married, we had to fuck in strange places. Cars, alleys etc.

Anyway, one time we went to a girlfriend of hers house to fuck and had a nice fuck on her friends bed while her friend stayed downstairs and watched tv. She gave us a puppy dog look as we left and said "Hope you guys had a nice time, wish I could have great sex like you two." Dropped my girlfriend off at her car and went back and fucked her friend for about 2 hours. She was kinda ugly, but she just couldn't get enough sperm to drink!

:D:D:D
While secretly dating my girlfriend, who was married, we had to fuck in strange places. Cars, alleys etc.

Anyway, one time we went to a girlfriend of hers house to fuck and had a nice fuck on her friends bed while her friend stayed downstairs and watched tv. She gave us a puppy dog look as we left and said "Hope you guys had a nice time, wish I could have great sex like you two." Dropped my girlfriend off at her car and went back and fucked her friend for about 2 hours. She was kinda ugly, but she just couldn't get enough sperm to drink!

You cheeky bastard! Me likey

The couple that come to mind at the moment are having sex with my best friends mom in their living room on the couch while my friend and his brother were asleep in their bedroom. Also fingering one of my friend's little sister while we were wrestling, no idea why he would consent to have his little sister wrestle with a guy but I wasn't complaining, and then having sex with her in a bathroom while he and a few other friends were watching a movie. :devil

Having sex with an ex-gf during broad daylight at the lake, while boats drove in front of us and people were talking/tanning behind us. Same girl... told me to pull over one night unzipped my pants gave me a bj till I was hard then slid on top of me and told me to drive. Was very difficult driving a standard that night...! :D She had GREAT orgasms as she rode me... I came sooo much that night. Another... while she was driving one night I leaned over and licked her wet pussy... we had to pull over so I could finish her off.

A friends with benefits I had... loved receiving a rim job. I would go down on her only to have her raise up so I would lick her ass... loved doing it too! Usually while we were in the 69 position... we would finger each other asses. Was always a great orgasm... sigh...

Will try to think of any others...

on an overnight flight from New York to London: I fell asleep after dinner and woke up to hear the woman next to me masturbating under her blanket. Once she realized that I was watching her, we ended masturbating each other to orgasm as the stewardesses walked by constantly.

coat closet in the church at a friend's wedding... that was good...

ate a g/f after tearing open her nylons in a cab during the ride home from a club... thank god that was a long ride... nothing better than the scent of a woman.. except the taste of a woman... breakfast of champions

sexed my sister's best friend in my parent's bed one night when our parents were out of town... didn't know at the time she was a virgin, but she made that the only taboo, so she stayed that way...

licked and sucked a friend's cum from the sweet, tangy full pussy of our lady friend with benefits...

have friends staying with me at the moment, sucked her clean while he was in the shower... he doesn't know it...

Hmmm....group thing with a family that house sat for my neighbor for 5 weeks.
Mom, Dad and their sons, 20 year old triplets, home from school.

I think my kinkiest was letting hubby shag his ex, and joining in! Hubby had been married 15 years previously but in bed still fantasised about her firm tits and tight bum, and always said he wanted to have a threesome with us both. One weekend his ex came to town and he had dinner with her at her hotel. During dinner he rang me to tell me that he had a hardon for her and would i mind if he shagged her. We have an open relationship and whilst he tells me about the women he beds (and I do likewise) it was a bit strange that I allowed him to fuck the ex. When he came to bed later that night he told me all about it (which is what we do when we have sex with other people). He said she had kept in good shape and had been a good lay. He said he was having dinner with her again the following evening and that he wanted me to join them. I agreed. I had never met Jane before and she was very attractive. Over dinner, she admitted that she had enjoyed fucking her ex and that while he was doing it with her, he had suggested a 3sum with me. She had liked the pics hubby had showed her of me and thought it might be fun. We went up to her hotel room after dinner and when she stripped I admit to being quite aroused. Anyway, we all did it in her bed together and whilst it felt a little strange to be sharing him with her (even though I had shared him with many others) I did enjoy the experience.

Back