Kinkiest thing u have done?

Tied my boyfriend to his bed at his parents house. Tied his best friend to the guest room bed. Left both doors open. Fucked boyfriend, fucked boy's friend, repeated, repeated, repeated.

Sex in public parks, public toilets, beaches, and driving down the M1.

Threesome, foursome, a big sex party that got so loud the neighbors called the cops.

Dammmmmmmmmmm im boring! :(

Mile High Club and Butterlies

Went traveling with my butterfly undies on...and the remote control in the hands of my man friend. (After we went through airport security) He teased me while we poked around waiting for our flight and then made me cum sitting in our seats. Then we had to fuck in the bathroom.

Haven't really topped that one.... well, maybe behind closed doors I've tried "taboo" things....but I'll never forget cumming in the airport and then the airplane and then joining the mile high club.

~elly~

Went traveling with my butterfly undies on...and the remote control in the hands of my man friend. (After we went through airport security) He teased me while we poked around waiting for our flight and then made me cum sitting in our seats. Then we had to fuck in the bathroom.

Haven't really topped that one.... well, maybe behind closed doors I've tried "taboo" things....but I'll never forget cumming in the airport and then the airplane and then joining the mile high club.

~elly~
Oh my. Would love to hear more :fans self off:

Oral sex

getting a blow job from a GF in middle of National Park In Petersburg Va in broad daylight near a civil war mortar called the "Dictator" we were interupted by a family of 5 (3 young kids) and young couple who obvious know what we had been doing after they went by gf finished me off sigh.

I've participated in a few bondage scenes that were extraordinary. I've also had quite a little relationship with a tens unit once...best orgasm I ever had. YUM

1) I had sex in front of the Filene's Basement in Downtown crossing in Boston - yes, a very public area but it was at 2:00 in the morning.

I turned my girl around and pressed her against one of the the pillars (this was a decade ago, are they still there?)

I came inside her and we went to a bar (so it must have been 1:00, not 2:00).

2) Same girl (man , why did I break up with her?) was an artist who had a loft in South Boston. Once while she was painting she took off all my clothes and sat me on a stool. She fucked me and painted while we listened to The Pixies Doolittle at maximim volume.

When we were almost done, she dropped her brushes and got on her knees, I came in her mouth as her hands streaked violet paint down my chest in finger-sized lines.

Not sure that's kinky so much as hot.

3) Next girl-friend gave me a handjob on 6th avenue (between 53rd and 54th) and I came in her mouth - it was about 10 pm so there were definitely some people around.

4) And this is kinky, saw my younger sister in the shower, I think she caught me. I went to my room and jerked-off thinking about her the whole damn time.

Not sure that's kinky so much as pervy, but hey, that's me.

Just some of the kiny things I have done include,

Having my wife sit on my face as she peed in my mouth (mmmmm)

Once got my wifes hand in my butt.

I also have been dominated on cam by guys that tell me to do some very kinky things........:eek:

Besides what I already mentioned ...

the next kinkiest thing I done was suck a plumber's dick after he fixed my toilet. He whipped out his dick and sat on the toilet, then motioned for me to get on the floor and give him head.

oral in the midst of a crowded outdoor concert

with the help of some liquid courage, I blew my then-boyfriend for over 2 hours. We had people watching us and cheering us on, but nothing deterred me.

To be honest, when I think of all the possibilities, there are too many kinky things which appeal to me to even try to list. I'm willing, just too spent!

In high school I had sex with my football head coach wife - was scared to death!!

sex in a taxi driving around San Antonio
straight orgy
lesbian orgy
sex with my husband and his best friend at the same time
sex with 2 gay guys who wanted to know what pussy was like
lost my virginity to my high school teacher

I never thought a little thing like losing my virginity to a teacher would get people so hot but I've gotten several requests to tell the story so here goes:

His name was Gary and he was my first love. He used to wear tight pants to school and sit on a desk in front of the class and I could see the outline of his cock. I was 16 and another teacher lived next door to me and I babysat for him, and he mentioned it to a couple of other teachers.

Gary and his wife had a boy and a girl and he asked me if I would watch them while they went to a wedding. When they got home they were both really drunk. She could barely walk and I had to help Gary get her into the bedroom. I was hanging out in the den watching TV, waiting for him to drive me home when he came in and sat on the couch and we started chatting. He had changed and was wearing sweat pants. Next thing I know he's asleep.

I figured he was drunk and I could cop a feel and he'd never remember. So I reached over and lightly ran my hands around his crotch until I found his cock. God it felt nice. I just kind of traced the outline. After I felt it I had to see it. I got down on my knees in front of him and pulled the front of his sweats down until it just sort of popped out. Love at first sight! It was the most beautiful cock I had ever seen and remained so until I saw my husband's. Still he didn't wake up.

So what's a girl to do when she's kneeling in front of a beautiful cock? I had to taste it. So I started giving my first blow job. I wasn't the expert I am now so I just started sucking. I thought that's what you did. I LOVED it! Gary started moaning his wife's name. After a few minutes he grabbed my head and forced it down and I thought I was going to suffocate. I thought "Oh my God I'm going to die and go straight to hell!" Then he cried out and came. Yummy.

He was panting and about half awake. He still thought I was his wife and he started stroking his cock. I started licking it and then heard him say "OH my God!" I was licking around the head when I looked up and our eyes met. He had a shocked look on his face but his cock got harder and he kept stroking it.

It was the moment of truth. I stood up and started taking my clothes off. He was panting and his cock got even harder. He never said no. He got up and locked the door of the den and got undressed. There was a blanket on the back of the couch so I spread it out on the floor and layed down. I thought he was just going to start banging away but he knelt between my legs and started fingering me. I came all over his hand.

I was so wet he just slid in. A little bit of pain and then pure heaven. I don't think he knew I was a virgin because he certainly didn't go easy but I loved it. Loved the feeling of his cock inside me. Loved his groaning. Loved when his whole body went stiff and he cried out and came inside me.

We stayed on the floor with him inside me for a few minutes and then he got up and said "I really need to take you home." We both got dressed, he drove me home and we never spoke of it or did anything ever again.

I heard he died recently. I was sorry because I have a high school reunion coming up and I was hoping he would show up and I could introduce my husband to man who made me love cock. ;)

probably having lesbian sex in the entryway closet when i was 16, with my parents in the kitchen on the other side of the wall.

sex at a bus stop on a high traffic road. I sat on his lap in a skirt. and squeezed my pussy walls around his cock. it just looked like we were making out til our bus came.

I had a gang bang with seven guys. I gave some of the guys lap dances, and ended up doing a strip tease and fucking all of them, including a beer bottle in front of everyone. and I was a little drunk.

I fingered my PA in my office last week. There were colleages in the offices next door who could have walked in at any time - very intense

Let my bf fuck me doggie style on the hood of my car, parked on the side of the George Bush tollway Dallas Texas....was about 3 am............

I met a scorching hot man at a party in Italy, went back to his place and fucked all night like rabbits. The next morning had a 3some w him and his brother.
Then that evening a gangbang w the 2 brothers, 2 cousins and their dads. I wound up checking out of my hotel room and staying at their villa for the rest of my time in Florence,

Jesus!

Hotbox, that's fucking hot. All of you are wild people.

Man I am so boring. Kinkiest thing I ever did was.....uh.....shit. No! Wait! Not shit! never did that! Gross!

Uh...hell.

I got kicked out of a strip club once for making out with my date because, as the bouncer put it, my date and I were "distracting the customers.' Does that count?

Okay here we go. One time a former girlfriend's dachsund jumped on the bed and started licking my ass while we were fucking. I wanted to push the fucking dog off, but he had back problems and the girl was having a conniption about it every time I touched him, so what could I do? I finished with the dog licking my ass and nutsack.

True story.

J

Heres a few...

Kinky thing eh?

Lets see now.

Incestous relationship for 18 months with cousin. Family knew about it. She just got divorced, so a phone call might be in order.

Sex outdoors: 50 feet off the end of the hairpin of a trail, with her standing against a tree.
In the loft of a small cabin a friend built near an MTB trail.
Middle of a hiking/cycling trail
In a bird watching tower in a park. It was a marsh, so we had lots of warning
Cunnilingus on gf on bench in public cemetery, during the daylight and after dark

Group Things:

Mutual masturbation with gf, covered by a blanket while watching movies with 3 of her female friends present.

Strip poker with gf, her sister and bf present. We 'Won" and got the use of their bed to fuck on, while they were just outside the open door listening.

Kinkiest

Got so many tricky to pick out just one!!!!!

Two summers ago was on holiday and came back from a night club with my girlfriend, we went out onto the balcony on the fourth floor of the hotel, she lent over the rail and i fucked her from behind. There was people watching in all directions even though it was late and that just added to the situation. We were a little shy the next day around the pool and everyone kept winking at me.

A hand job in college in the middle of a parking lot. A few blow jobs in my parking lot over the last few years. And my girlfriend says she wants to watch me fuck her sister. Just trying to make it happen.

Back