Kinkiest thing u have done?

77817 said:
Dogs aren't smart enough to consent. PETA would have your hides you sick bitches.

If you look like a dog, I might suck YOUR dick. ;)

Signed,
Your Bitch (woof, woof)

Hey

Gave a live demonstration of the proper technique for giving a woman oral sex, with the help of a energetic volunteer from the audience, in a city park.

later

kinkiest thing I ever did

decided against posting this.

Last edited:
Golden showers, biving and receiving.
Wearing a diaper
Doing my hubby with a strap-on
multiple partners in a night
fucking bf in a library
masturbating while driving

Been a long time since any of those happened.

77817 said:
My dick is too big for you to handle baby

If you fuck it, I will come. If you duck it, your loss. Just remember, my bark is bigger than my bite -- if you're into that.

StrixVaria said:
In oreder...
Sex with the choir director on the alter of my father's church - and getting busted by her husband (I was 16, she was 40)
Sex on an elevator in Paris
Sex in the library on a Saturday afternoon just before Finals week
Sex with a girl while her mother was in the room (she walked in during - it looked a lot like a cuddle from the other side of the sheets)
Sex on a boat on the James River
Sex with the manager of a Subway shop during Lunch hour
Sex on a crowded dance floor in Buckhead (she lifted her skirt and we did something which looked lie a grind)
Oral with eight other people in the room watching
Sex with your ex thirty minutes before she walked into the wedding chapel
Sex in the projection booth of a theater
Getting pegged by your girlfriend - and liking it
Getting fisted by your girlfriend (she had really small hands)
Breaking up with the girlfriend because the whole "she's fucking me more than I'm fucking her" thing just weirded me out

Sadly, after that, things have been really dull

And the winner, in the blue corner !!!

masturbating while driving, however it doesn't really count as it was more to keep me awake during my 1000k + drives..

really on the same level as the redbulls i drink

I was at an open air rock concert with a bf, I was wearing a skirt he had shorts on... we were sitting on the grass ... I straddles him with my back to him.. he fucked me intime to the music my skirt covering us... while everyone around us just enjoyed the concert. It was hot!

Having a threesome with my wife and her old boyfriend at our house. It was probably the best climax that I ever had.

Coming inside my g/f while she sat "on my lap" at a bus stop, 2 other people (strangers) were also waiting for the bus, but it was late at night and quite dark...the orgasm was so intense I almost passed out, soooo tough to not allow the noises.

Oral sex with a different g/f while she was menstruating..(would NOT repeat this experiment, though she loved it)

Missdemeanour said:
I was at an open air rock concert with a bf, I was wearing a skirt he had shorts on... we were sitting on the grass ... I straddles him with my back to him.. he fucked me intime to the music my skirt covering us... while everyone around us just enjoyed the concert. It was hot!

Thats hot! :)

Missdemeanour said:

LOLOL :ditto: Regents Park last summer :D xxx :rose: xxxx

Actually......scrap that...it was really really hot...but probably not the KINKIEST thing I've done! :devil: xxx :rose: x

EnglishRoseFox said:
Actually......scrap that...it was really really hot...but probably not the KINKIEST thing I've done! :devil: xxx :rose: x
Oh, now that's just unfair, Fox!

EnglishRoseFox said:

okay...so give it up...what was?????

No...its very naughty...and I was very young and impressionable :p xxx :rose:
I'm a good girl now (\0/) xxx :rose: x

EnglishRoseFox said:
No...its very naughty...and I was very young and impressionable :p xxx :rose:
I'm a good girl now (\0/) xxx :rose: x
Oh, posh. That makes it so much more interesting. We'd love to know! ;)

Back