Kinkiest thing u have done?

stepmom's panties..

I stole my stepmoms panties just before she moved...There black and lacey and so hot..To think that she loves to give golden showers and be fucked hard was what made me steal them...
As far as how i now she loves to give g/s is because i saw a video of her giving one and being fucked so hard on a rock outside it made me cum and cum and cum...Also she has this really hairy pussy like kay parkers and has 38c tits...Fucking hot...
Anyone wanna talk???

EMMY_christina

If i would tell you, i would be in jail, BUT GOD WAS IT FUN AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

emmy_christina said:
If i would tell you, i would be in jail, BUT GOD WAS IT FUN AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

so now, do tell!

a PM would suffice if public post is not appropriate!!

emmy_christina said:

“Danger, Will Robinson!” No really do tell!!

luguy said:
One New Years Eve many years ago, the girl I was dating and I went "outside for a walk". There happened to be a blizzard that night. When we came back to the party and were totally dry, people asked a lot of questions. Busted! OOOPS! Oh well.

"totally dry"? mmm I'm guessing not "totally" ;)

helix27 said:
"totally dry"? mmm I'm guessing not "totally" ;)
Correction- Certain body parts were soaked and exhausted. But otherwise, we were dry.

OK... after reading all this it's no wonder "i want more" :eek: I've lead a very dull life... UGH

iwantmore said:
OK... after reading all this it's no wonder "i want more" :eek: I've lead a very dull life... UGH
you can always make up for it ;)

iwantmore said:
It's never too late to "spice it up". What's the most daring or kinky thing you've ever done?

Hummmm well not a thing during 19 years of marriage lol, but back in high school, I was with 2 guys in one night, different times... that's about the extent of it. :rolleyes:

iwantmore said:
Hummmm well not a thing during 19 years of marriage lol, but back in high school, I was with 2 guys in one night, different times... that's about the extent of it. :rolleyes:
a 3some? ;)

iwantmore said:
No... double date... we swapped dates. ;) Never have done anything like it again.
it seems like you're ready for something hot again huh :devil:

Caught masturbating in car

It was summer and I was driving home in delivery van and felt really horny. Van windows where open and I had only shorts on. Pulled past an alley way where no houses could see me and took shorts of and played with myself while checking that no one was going to pass me. Shot my load all over myself and a a girl appeared at the open window. She said she had been watching and had seen everything ! She must have come from the alley and been stood in the blind spot. I covered myself up quickly as she only looked about 15 ! Drove off and have been worried ever since !

Fucked my friend while her hubby watched. Outside next to the pool one evening. :devil:

iwantmore said:
No... double date... we swapped dates. ;) Never have done anything like it again.
That sounds pretty wild. Or at least fun. Is your husband disinterested in you sexually?

luguy said:
That sounds pretty wild. Or at least fun. Is your husband disinterested in you sexually?

Oh no, he's interested... but we grew up together, and neither experienced much before we married, so it's just same ole, same ole, no matter my suggestions.

iwantmore said:
Oh no, he's interested... but we grew up together, and neither experienced much before we married, so it's just same ole, same ole, no matter my suggestions.
Is there anything you can do to surprise him? Somewhere different? Something completely different? Something totally spontaneous and wild? Somewhere that is a bit risky?

luguy said:
Is there anything you can do to surprise him? Somewhere different? Something completely different? Something totally spontaneous and wild? Somewhere that is a bit risky?
Tried it... he loves it when I do it, then he never does t he same for me, it's always me trying... but hey.. he loves me, what more could I ask for... right? :confused:

Back