Body hair grooming practices, men and women.

tnman03

Rustic rapscallion
Shave or unshaved preferences aren't unusual here but I'd like to hear about Listesters body grooming practices. We take it for granted that women shave their underarms and legs and that some groom or remove their pubes. Men often as not shave their faces and some groom, trim, or shave their pubes. I alternate between closely trimming and shaving mine by personal preference, but it's easy to let things go for too long when it becomes tedious.

So how do y'all do you're body hair trimming or removal? For the last year or so I've been using a Panasonic Unisex Wet or Dry body groomer and a razor. The first trims closely but you have to watch it around the scrotum, that's when a good razor comes into play. The only thing I disliked about the penile and scrotal piercings I had was taking off the pubic hair while I had them.

I'd appreciate hearing other's viewpoints. If there's interest in posting click to open pictures of your process or result then great. I can do the same. But if you do then keep it within guidelines.

I'm a lazy one when it comes to that sort of grooming. I shave my underarms at least once a week. More if it's warmer out. Legs maybe once a month if I'm feeling it. Pubes? Depends on my mood. Sometimes several times a month sometimes not for months. Level of smoothness is also dependent upon my mood. Sometimes it's a full removal but just with the trimmer, so stubbly. Others it's Nair and full bare. Or the 4 bladed razor which is either full bare or bikini. *shrug*

I'm a lazy one when it comes to that sort of grooming. I shave my underarms at least once a week. More if it's warmer out. Legs maybe once a month if I'm feeling it. Pubes? Depends on my mood. Sometimes several times a month sometimes not for months. Level of smoothness is also dependent upon my mood. Sometimes it's a full removal but just with the trimmer, so stubbly. Others it's Nair and full bare. Or the 4 bladed razor which is either full bare or bikini. *shrug*
The underarms and legs shaving sounds as tiresome as shaving away whiskers daily. On the naughty bits, a five-bladed razor works great, but it will also trim below the skin by pulling the pubic hair upward. That usually results in ingrown hair so less than completely smooth is easier. A lot of people choose waxing and I've wondered if it can cause ingrown hairs.

The underarms and legs shaving sounds as tiresome as shaving away whiskers daily. On the naughty bits, a five-bladed razor works great, but it will also trim below the skin by pulling the pubic hair upward. That usually results in ingrown hair so less than completely smooth is easier. A lot of people choose waxing and I've wondered if it can cause ingrown hairs.
any sort of hair removal can cause ingrown hairs and I'm honestly too cheap to do waxing. I'd love to have laser hair removal done on my bits at least the bikini line cus I don't always wanna be bare but Mr. won't pay for it lol and I'm a broke bum

These days, I only shave my face (beard/mustache) and keep the pubes short. Honestly, I can't look at / stand myself when there is a jungle below the belt.

Use a Pitbull skull shaver on my head, BaByliss T-blade liner/ straight single edge safety razor for the goatee, a 2 guard under the arms and to tend to the garden, and a 4 blade disposable to keep the shaft and scrot smooth

My only irk with a razor...regardless of brand is if they're brand new you're going to get nicked or cut down there. As for trimmers...the Panasonic I have will leave some stubble with its guard on. Take that guard off and you'll get pinched on the soft and fleshy bits. I'm going to try a gel pube hair removal product next week. When I do I'll try to remember to get a picture.

Shave my balls and shaft, trim the rest with an electric trimmer - Wahl I believe.

Use a Pitbull skull shaver on my head, BaByliss T-blade liner/ straight single edge safety razor for the goatee, a 2 guard under the arms and to tend to the garden, and a 4 blade disposable to keep the shaft and scrot smooth
Yeah, I use a cordless Wahl for my head and goatee.

I received the depilatory gel and gave it a try with excellent results. I've never been waxed but this did great, no stubble or any discomfort. I'm attaching a >collage< link. The product was called Veet.

Used to trim with an electric razor but started waxing last year and haven’t looked back. Much prefer being completely smooth, front to back.
My wife prefers it too.
Have an appointment today actually!

Used to trim with an electric razor but started waxing last year and haven’t looked back. Much prefer being completely smooth, front to back.
My wife prefers it too.
Have an appointment today actually!
I've never tried waxing but I will when I find a location that will do so for men nearby.

I've never tried waxing but I will when I find a location that will do so for men nearby.
Harder to find places that will wax men but hopefully you can find one to try. It can be a bit painful for sure but the pain doesn’t last long.
I’d recommend the full manzilian where your ass gets waxed as well.

I received the depilatory gel and gave it a try with excellent results. I've never been waxed but this did great, no stubble or any discomfort. I'm attaching a >collage< link. The product was called Veet.
Alright, I just used the Veet product again like before, lower stomach, mons pubic, the bottom of penile shaft, sack, and taint. Perhaps a little smoother, but still no irritation. It looks like the time between using this product and shaving is about the same. I like it. No hair below is perfect for the warmer months.

Back