Kinkiest thing u have done?

In college, I lived in a house with both boys and girls. One of the girls was really hot! During one spring break, I stayed at school to help watch over things. During that week, I was able to walk around the house buck naked. While wandering, I made my way to the hot girl's room. While naked and looking through her panty drawer, I stumbled upon her g-spot vibrator. I took one of her thongs, wrapped it around my cock, then took one of her high heels and rubbed my cock in it all while sucking on her vibrator. HEAVEN!!! :D

Heaven would have been her walking in. At least if it had been me in your place....

-On the picnic table in a local park
-Gave a lap dance in a club, while lots of strangers werw watching

Um, I would have to say
1) meeting up with a stranger from online and having him bind my tits with rope and deep throat him on the same day :D
2) my ex-boyfriend had a fart fetish ... I was with him for 2 years ... yeah lol.
3) using a stainless steel hook butt plug. Those things are insane! Not a drip of cum came out for about 2 hours after my Master (at the time) shoved it in me.
4) alternating between rimming a guy and throat fucking him. Now that was fun :catroar:

you had me at number 4

blow

Stopped at a guys house on the way home last week, he was horny as hell with a monsterously hard big cock. I sucked him then laid down and let his cock plaster my face with a huge load and some got into my eyes. I was covered in cum and it felt unbelievable..............I blew everywhere also.
I went home explaining to my partner i had dust in my eyes from a building site and she helped me put eye drops in them, god love her!!

Masturbated to the sound of my cousin having sex, while her brother watched me masturbate, although I didn't realise until later that he was watching.

Only a few things to post (also, my first post, incidentally):

My ex and I had a healthy appreciation for dress-up dates. On days where I worked the afternoon shift, I'd go over to her place and she'd greet me in something new everytime. One of if not the best of them was her wearing a cheetah print teddy, matching g-string, heels and kohl around her eyes, and cat ears. I didn't notice it till she started to cum the first time (because obviously I jumped her, lol) but she'd been making cat noises the entire two hours we were fucking. It should be noted that she was incredibly multi-orgasmic; her average was around 17 to 20 orgasms back to back per encounter we had.

The latest and probably favorite was with my current lady. We had my house to ourselves and were making out in the back room, blinds down and a red lamp turned on. Everything just felt sexier. We were naked soon and I began teasing her, making her masturbate in front of me on the couch while I stroked myself between her legs. she began begging me to let her cum, which I denied her. I rode her on the couch, on the floor, she rode me on the couch, on the floor. On the couch she was so wet and ready she got really into when I ran my nails over her. She begged me ti hurt her. The marks on her breasts are still there a week later and still have purple centers.

We moved upstairs and I took her to the small closet up there, tying her hands over her head (she's very short) to the clothes bar and whipped her with the twisting rod off a blinds set. She loved having her breasts whipped and her ass beat. We finally got down to the fucking after 2 hours of all this and she screamed so loud when she came I'm decently sure I heard our neighbors say something from downstairs and across the way.

Um, I would have to say
1) meeting up with a stranger from online and having him bind my tits with rope and deep throat him on the same day :D
2) my ex-boyfriend had a fart fetish ... I was with him for 2 years ... yeah lol.
3) using a stainless steel hook butt plug. Those things are insane! Not a drip of cum came out for about 2 hours after my Master (at the time) shoved it in me.
4) alternating between rimming a guy and throat fucking him. Now that was fun :catroar:

aaaaaaand I love you (though I can do w/o the farting thing :D).....

Ok, the kinkiest...

My friend had recently broken up with her boyfriend and was in an "experimental" phase.

We went away for the weekend to a yoga retreat and we met some guys from the area when we went skinny dipping in the river. One thing leads to another, as they inevitibly do, and I am kissing a guy while my friend is kneeling giving him head, and he is fingering me. I let my hands wander and discover that he likes being touched "back there" so I slide a finger in and rub his prostate, which drives him crazy and he is cumming almost straight after.

I put my hand behind my friend's head, no pressure or force, but just enough encouragement for her to keep sucking while he cums in her mouth, which she doesn't usually do, and I keep it there when she looks up at me and our eyes meet and we watch each other as she swallows his cum.

Um, I would have to say

Alyssa -- you are the HOTTEST woman on Lit!

h ... o .... t ...!!!

Ok, the kinkiest...

My friend had recently broken up with her boyfriend and was in an "experimental" phase.

We went away for the weekend to a yoga retreat and we met some guys from the area when we went skinny dipping in the river. One thing leads to another, as they inevitibly do, and I am kissing a guy while my friend is kneeling giving him head, and he is fingering me. I let my hands wander and discover that he likes being touched "back there" so I slide a finger in and rub his prostate, which drives him crazy and he is cumming almost straight after.

I put my hand behind my friend's head, no pressure or force, but just enough encouragement for her to keep sucking while he cums in her mouth, which she doesn't usually do, and I keep it there when she looks up at me and our eyes meet and we watch each other as she swallows his cum.

Just "standard" things:
Breath control, sex in clubs, sex in public places, group sex, strap on, S/m, etc etc

FMF 3sum

:)While friend goes on business he wants me to satisify his wife. After several hookups, I convinced her to ask her gf to join us.

Attachments

• DSC00061.JPG
    DSC00061.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,202
Masturbated to the sound of my cousin having sex, while her brother watched me masturbate, although I didn't realise until later that he was watching.

Ooh...now there's a story that could use a few more details. I'm already intrigued. How was he able to watch you?

OK, so although not the kinkiest

+ I had sex with 2 strippers, bareback, in the champagne rooms at the same strip club (at different times)

+ met 2 girls via craigslist and had meaningless sex with the one and mindblowing sex a couple times with the second one

...FUCK i really need to find a kinky chick and do some more freaky things

kinkiest?

Hmmm... I have snuck a few women into my firehouse... had sex in the engine, on the engine, in the utility room... once the bells hit.... i had to go and she had to sneak out fast!!! Something about the smell of smoke and a hot lady!!!! YUMMY!!!

I was asleep at my house one night. My wife (at the time) had several friends over after a night of drinking. One of her friends snuck up to my room.... woke me up and admitted she had a crush on me. She sucked my cock til i came and then she went back down stairs. We had several hookups after that.

Anyone intersted in fire house sex???

Ooh...now there's a story that could use a few more details. I'm already intrigued. How was he able to watch you?

My bathroom door doesn't work properly, and I was soaking in the bath with my eyes closed, enjoying some alone time. I'm not sure how long he was there, but judging by his face and voice, long enough to see me cum.

Sneaking into a female friend's room on campus (while at college) and, while looking through her panty drawer, finding her g-spot vibrator... then sucking on it while I wrapped my cock in one of her thongs and proceeded to fuck one of her high heels... I liked it.

I was 16 and I was helping decorate a haunted house. There was this part where you had to crawl under a low ceiling. It was so dark there, it made a perfect place to hide and goof off. I hid with a couple of my guy classmates while everyone continued to work. We couldn't see each other.Next thing I know, one guy grabbed me and started kissing me. The other guy started to finger my pussy. Parents and other students where all around this part of the haunted house. I started to give one guy head while the other fucked me from behind. I eventually had cum in both ends. I was so turned on having sex with everyone around. It's a miracle we didn't get caught!

Getting head on a church bus full of people when I was 17. I was highly appreciative to her, gave me a whole new outlook on being a church goer.

I was at a mens club show and they had four strippers.It was my birthday and I didn't know that the guys had set me up with the girls and they dragged me to the center of the floor pulled my pants down and ripped my undeerwear to shreds.One sat on my face and the other three started sucking my cock.I couldn't hold out very long but I erupted like Mt Vesuvious in front of about two hundred guys.Would love to have it happen again.

Back