Kinkiest thing u have done?

I had sex in a boyfriend's mother's bed while she was downstairs. It didn't seem all that kinky at the time, but looking back on it, I bet it was pretty kinky for him! We could have been in his room just as easily, but he chose his mom's bed. (He was also a very hard and fast fuck. After we'd finish, I'd feel well and truly 'pounded'.)

you are lucky

First post but I figured it was a good place to start ...

Sex on the hood of a car in Downtown Orlando
Apartment Pool sex
Construction site sex
Apartment Balcony sex
Bathroom at a party sex
In tent while camping with another tent not 5 ft from us sex...

Wow apparently I have a theme :D

sex in a changing room... she blew me and i fucked her against the wall. there wasnt even a door, just a curtain and our friend were waiting for us like 10 feet away

The kinkiest thing I have done is to be pissed on. I went to a massage girl who did extras and asked her to piss on me. She rippede over my face and in my mouth. It was amazing. I have also pissed on my wife. She loves me pissing on her tits.

Also when round a friends house and using their toilet. I noticed his wifes dirty panties in the laundry bin. I took then out and smelled them. They had a lovely pussy juice stain on them.

Me and my girlfriend once had sex in a dark path that led from my house to a beach (it was dark and the middle of winter, so it was abandoned, but still fun as ... well, fuck). I fingered her once on a bench near where she lived. Oh, and the little matter of her using a strap-on me.

In the class room at high. Watching a movie and got caught my the teacher...was so hot:)

Back when I was in the Navy, 2 of my buddies and I pick up this young female sailor at the club, took her back to our room in the barracks and proceeded to gang bang her, triple penetration, oral, vaginal and anal. a fun time was had by all.

oh well,

Last edited:

Last edited:
Guided my army buddy 11 inch monster into my wires pussy and fondled his balls as he stretched het out. Then after he filled he with.cum I licked her clean before I fucked her. We tag teamed her all night but towards the end, she was not feeling my 7 much. Still very hot.

Fucking in a public outdoor swimming pool while people around us. It was dark outside and since the air was quite cold and the water hot, there was a lot of steam around us so it wasn't clearly visible to others.

My Ex-Girlfried pulling my cock out of my trousers and strocking my cock while in the middle of a forest track. Unfortunately she didn't finish me of, since someone was coming along the way.

i got another one! It got dark on the way home on a day trip with my gf, mother n son. We were in the front seat of an SUV traveling on the interstate; mom n son were in the back seat. My hand was on my girls lap; well...I just could leave it there without a lil movement! I worked her zipper down n slid my finger in her hot wet slit!!! I rubbed that bitch until see came n I knew when it was too! It was ALL she could do NOT to make a sound; butt she sucked it up n held an awesome silent O! No one else knew what had happened butt it sure turned me on!!!

In the Alley

I met a girl in a bar in downtown Minneapolis about 10 years ago. We had several drinks - she was married and her husband was home watching the kids (so she said). We danced, we drank, after a while I used my standard line which works on 95% of the women I meet. "Want to Fuck". She said, first of all I am not a prostitute - but I have a fantasy of being paid for sex - I was like - "OK". I asked her how much she wanted. She said "ten dollars"

OK, where do you want to go I asked - "out the back door - in the alley" - damn girl you got to be kidding. We went out the back door, found a dark corner in the alley (it was a hot night). She was dressed to the Tens - she pulled my pants down and wrapped her red lips around my pretty cock.

Damn she was GOOD!! I didn't take too long and told her I was going to cum... she said she wanted it in her mouth - well OK then... I shot one hell of a load and she took it all. She said "oh gawd, I can't believe I did this" please go, leave me alone. Well, if that is what you want... I pulled up my pants, threw a ten dollar bill on her and walked away while she just knelt there in the dark corner. I'm not sure if that was kinky - but it was pretty hot...

Yea that was pretty fucking hot!!! I may have to use ur line tho bro if it has that high a percentage!!! ;) Never been one to be that blunt (thot it just never said it that bluntly) but I think I may try it! Ha! LOL:D

I met a girl in a bar in downtown Minneapolis about 10 years ago. We had several drinks - she was married and her husband was home watching the kids (so she said). We danced, we drank, after a while I used my standard line which works on 95% of the women I meet. "Want to Fuck". She said, first of all I am not a prostitute - but I have a fantasy of being paid for sex - I was like - "OK". I asked her how much she wanted. She said "ten dollars"

OK, where do you want to go I asked - "out the back door - in the alley" - damn girl you got to be kidding. We went out the back door, found a dark corner in the alley (it was a hot night). She was dressed to the Tens - she pulled my pants down and wrapped her red lips around my pretty cock.

Damn she was GOOD!! I didn't take too long and told her I was going to cum... she said she wanted it in her mouth - well OK then... I shot one hell of a load and she took it all. She said "oh gawd, I can't believe I did this" please go, leave me alone. Well, if that is what you want... I pulled up my pants, threw a ten dollar bill on her and walked away while she just knelt there in the dark corner. I'm not sure if that was kinky - but it was pretty hot...

Hey MaleLesbo... seriously. Most women you meet want sex, they are just not as open as a man. It's just a girl thing. I have met women in libraries, books stores, bars of course, on a cruise and the best place - the laundrymat. I strike up a nice INTELLEGENT conversation - get them talking - a bit of erotic thoughts thrown in - in a fun way. After a while you will know if they are interested or whether you are barking up the wrong tree. You will know - it is just gut instinct... Then you be very coy about it and look her straight in the eyes, lean in and whisper very gently "Would you like to Fuck"? I strike out about 10% of the time and have only been slapped about 5-6 times in all these years.

Really - women want it just as bad as men - you simply must say the right things at the right time. At least that has been my experience. Also - I find it helpful to be well dressed (suit and tie if possible) and VERY clean and smell nice...

Am I right girls??

has to be my girlfriend's sister and mother on the same night. But that so long ago and far away....etc etc

Hey MaleLesbo... seriously. Most women you meet want sex, they are just not as open as a man. It's just a girl thing. I have met women in libraries, books stores, bars of course, on a cruise and the best place - the laundrymat. I strike up a nice INTELLEGENT conversation - get them talking - a bit of erotic thoughts thrown in - in a fun way. After a while you will know if they are interested or whether you are barking up the wrong tree. You will know - it is just gut instinct... Then you be very coy about it and look her straight in the eyes, lean in and whisper very gently "Would you like to Fuck"? I strike out about 10% of the time and have only been slapped about 5-6 times in all these years.

Really - women want it just as bad as men - you simply must say the right things at the right time. At least that has been my experience. Also - I find it helpful to be well dressed (suit and tie if possible) and VERY clean and smell nice...

Am I right girls??

I'm not a female, but I agree with what you're saying. I believe that they are looking for it just as much as we are and in my experience, as long as you play your cards right conversation-wise, you can usually make it happen.

That being said, intelligence does play a big role, at least for me. If they aren't getting the jokes or interesting in the least, it makes it that much more difficult. Then again, maybe I am just not as funny or interesting as I think I am. :)

hi

Hi

I was looking through threads today and wondering what happened to some of the old ones which have not been active.

Bumping this thread -- Was one I'd enjoyed while it was active. Surely there are folks with new experiences to tell us about, or who've not been here before.

All: Say hi!

D

hand job by girlfriend in hotel with mom sleeping.

sex in an outside hotel jacuzzi.

giving head on a river bike path.

being pegged by my wife.

gloryholes

First post but I figured it was a good place to start ...

Sex on the hood of a car in Downtown Orlando
Apartment Pool sex
Construction site sex
Apartment Balcony sex
Bathroom at a party sex
In tent while camping with another tent not 5 ft from us sex...

Wow apparently I have a theme :D

woooooooooooooooow

Back