Kinkiest thing u have done?

Yeah, I think I need to get busy but as of now, the kinkiest thing... I had sex in my Pastor and his wife's bed...

I had sex in a boyfriend's mother's bed while she was downstairs. It didn't seem all that kinky at the time, but looking back on it, I bet it was pretty kinky for him! We could have been in his room just as easily, but he chose his mom's bed. (He was also a very hard and fast fuck. After we'd finish, I'd feel well and truly 'pounded'.)

Not sure it qualifies as "kinky," but it was fun: noisily licking at my then-girlfriend's pussy for an hour or so as her roommate rested in bed five feet away.

My roomate and I have had several fortunate encounters with some women that either one of us brings home after the bar closes or we entice together. One sticks out by far as the kinkiest thing I have ever done.

Happened one night, he brought home a married chick and she was ready to party! Long story short, I got in on the action and over the course of the evening she ended up 69 on top of me with his cock buried in her ass RIGHT ABOVE MY FACE! Couldn't help myself, I had to lick her pussy at the same time!!

I've never seen such a rapid succession of brain scrambling orgasms ever, nor had that much fun in my life. :devil:

Kinkiest things...

Crossdressed and had sex at various times with other CDs, men and women.

Have had numerous nights where one gal left and one arrived shortly thereafter and maybe a third after that.

Been taken numerous times with a strap on by a former gf.

Had one MFM with that same gf and two other MFM 3sums with friends.

While in male mode I fucked a crossdresser on a balcony on a crowded Boston street.

Sex in my office, in a limo, in many public places.

i have given head and also fucked one of my ex bf in a men's public toilet... in one of the potty cabinets.. it was pretty congested in there.. but it was fun.. had a hard time sneaking out of there once he was done with me. lol

nothing better than gettin naughty in public places !

nothing better than gettin naughty in public places !
Sex in a pub toilet, lots of sex outdoors, sex with Turkish guys who can't speak English, lots of anal. Dunno what classes as kinky these days. All of the above is just normal to me

kinkiest thing i done is finger my self on my sisters bed (she wasn't at home at time as she popped to the shops) but still felt kinky coz i knew she's be home soon

The kinkiest thing I have ever done is being touched by my aunt under the table during a family dinner. I was 15 years at the time and always very horny, so I guess my aunt, who was 40 at the time and nicely looking with big shapely tits, had seen the bulge in my trousers and when siting down at the table I suddently felt her warm hand on my cock. She rubbed her hand along the shaft while talking away with everybody and I came in my trousers after a very short time. Two years later I fucked her at a visit to her house where we were alone and I have often thought of her ever since and now it's many years ago.

Restaurant

I was in a fancy restaurant with a woman I was dating once who I had not seen for a few weeks. She was wearing a business like black skirt. We only had a few hours and I was frantic to feel her, so we were at a back corner table with a long tablecloth and I massaged her discreetly with the tips of my fingers, all along the edges of her garter strap and up and down her inner thighs, then all around the outer edges of her outer pussy lips and right along the edges of her silk french cut panties. I took the silk on either side so that it was softly pressed in between her labial lips and proceeded to glide the tip of my finger up and down her swelling pussy through the thin barrier of the panties, to the point that the tip of my finger was coated with her sweet moistness. Then I caressed all around the outer edges of her swelling clit with the tip of my finger, while she was still feeling the tickling sensation of the silk directly against her. I did not touch the tip at all so as that the indirect teasing made the tip press and stretch all of the way outward, completely exposed from the protective hood. I wanted partly to go underneath the table and devour her by this point, but alas I did not have the courage to go just that far. But it was so hot to feel her juices soak both her panties and the tip of my finger like that, and sexy for the both of us that she could not scream and moan out loud even as much as she wanted to. She had to lick and even suck the tip of her finger because the pleasure became so intense. Needless to say, we never did make it back home after that and before she had to catch the plane I buried myself inside of her in the car within a secluded area on the way home.

A customer asked me to clean his house dressed as a French Maid. On Halloween I did. He watched me for about half an hour then disappeared into the bedroom. I finished cleaning and left before he could do anything else. I always wondered if his wife found out.

i don't know i'd say this was the kinkiest, but it is something i never imagined doing...Somehow i communicated for him to take me back to the AF base gate, or he knew from the night before. i went home and never saw him again. Don't even remember his name.

*sighs softly remembering*

Wish we had girls like you in the Army!!!

I was sitting across from my girlfriend in a coffee shop and used my toe to play with her pussy. She was very horny and came fast (and kinda loud)...
I think the people behind us enjoyed the moment as much as we did! :devil:

i have tried streetwalking,family and a few things lit won't let me post

had a MFF threesome..

had a MMF threesome..

had a MFFM foursome..

Masturbated at a beach party surrounded by people...

Had sex with a friend as someone listened over the speaker phone..

made a phone call while masturbating, on a dare... to see how long I could hold off cumming..

masturbated and had sex in front of an open window with the neighbor watching..

had a MFF threesome..

had a MMF threesome..

had a MFFM foursome..

made a phone call while masturbating, on a dare... to see how long I could hold off cumming..

Wow, wow, wow, wow, and wow!!!

had a MFF threesome..

had a MMF threesome..

had a MFFM foursome..

I wanna be YOU when I grow up!!! :D
Making list... hoping he is too! ;)

Me and an exgirlfriend use to 69 all the time and I would lick and finger her pussy and ass while she would give me an amazing blowjob lick and suck all the right places. We would go at it for so long untill we had both cummed all over eachother. It was a kinky mess and I loved it.

1. I got a piss bath from a girl who had been drinking ALOT and held it in a LONG time!!! I literally showered in her piss n I LOVED it; hair n all was soaked!!!

2. I fingered a girls pussy n ass so much I could feel the shit up her ass, lol; when I pulled out my finger n yes it was a bit dirty...she opened her mouth n I inserted said finger...she licked n sucked it CLEAN!!!

A customer asked me to clean his house dressed as a French Maid. On Halloween I did. He watched me for about half an hour then disappeared into the bedroom. I finished cleaning and left before he could do anything else. I always wondered if his wife found out.

If i was him, i would not go to bedroom;)

Back