january writing challenge: denial is not just a river in egypt

just write about denial babe :kiss:

or egypt. :D

heh :p

I love the theme, even though it totally wasn't what I was expecting :cool:

Am I allowed to ask how you came up with that as an idea?

Btw - I'm starting to think you're a total maverick on the quiet... it's fucking hot:devil:

500 words till thursday?? And my holidays are over...

* starts squeezing it in his time schedule *

I love the theme, even though it totally wasn't what I was expecting :cool:

Am I allowed to ask how you came up with that as an idea?

Btw - I'm starting to think you're a total maverick on the quiet... it's fucking hot:devil:

it came to me :D

now now people please dont pm me all at once. i cant deal with the amount of entries i've received. i'm swamped!! :cool: the pressure!! :p

150 is really difficult, really challenging and not too much to read when there are 20 entrants.

You've got to be on top of your game to make 150 words representative of style and telling some simple sort of tale.

I like 150. It's dead easy to go over and makes editing a nice part of the exercise.

150 is really difficult, really challenging and not too much to read when there are 20 entrants.

You've got to be on top of your game to make 150 words representative of style and telling some simple sort of tale.

I like 150. It's dead easy to go over and makes editing a nice part of the exercise.

Game? What game? I think this was about denial. Do I need to get the Monopoly board out now?

Well? 150? 500? Which is it? You Congo either way, fem, but Alleghany extra time to work the sooner you tell me. :kiss:

personally, i have a hard time keeping word counts down. but i'm up for whatever ya decide. :cathappy:

Take no notice of the man behind the curtain I'm not even in the game.

Up to 500 includes 150...

Currently the theme is giving me a blank white page. No way I'll get 500 words.

There's no way I can write 500 words by Thursday. I work full time and have a passel of kids to deal with at home. Why is the deadline so soon? I was expecting at least a week, so I'd have time over the weekend to write. Don't you just love all this complaining? :p

I'm not re-submitting :mad:

Back