Jail's Cell

Erotica_Writings said:
hm wonder who is in trouble here me or Jail.....both.....yep both of us.....oh boy :eek:
yep, we are both in trouble.................I hope someone comes to rescue me soon :p
 
Jail said:
yep, we are both in trouble.................I hope someone comes to rescue me soon :p



oh here we go again, all about you .....it was you the last time.....I am going to pout :rolleyes:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
oh here we go again, all about you .....it was you the last time.....I am going to pout :rolleyes:
all about me last time what? LOL

and no pouting, because I think Shreik has a special thing going for ya
 
Shreik said:
Tickle my pickle :nana:


where is it? Thats not a pickle and if that was green I wouldn't advice tickling it.....here let me try tickle , tickle, :confused: tickle , tickle funny its growing :eek: Oh shit I broke his pickle! Catz is gonna hit me in my head fer sure now! :confused:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
where is it? Thats not a pickle and if that was green I wouldn't advice tickling it.....here let me try tickle , tickle, :confused: tickle , tickle funny its growing :eek: Oh shit I broke his pickle! Catz is gonna hit me in my head fer sure now! :confused:
Depends on the body paints we use ;)
 
Jail said:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO


don't I know it :D


well I hate to play and run, but I have to call my daughter..... :rolleyes: its been three days since she heard from me and If I don't call her she will be tracking me down tomorrow lol
 
Erotica_Writings said:
well I hate to play and run, but I have to call my daughter..... :rolleyes: its been three days since she heard from me and If I don't call her she will be tracking me down tomorrow lol
Wow she is a tracker. Have agreat one dear
 
Erotica_Writings said:
well I hate to play and run, but I have to call my daughter..... :rolleyes: its been three days since she heard from me and If I don't call her she will be tracking me down tomorrow lol
well hurry back when ya can then, hun :rose: :kiss:
 
Jail said:
hiya (((((((rb))))))))) :kiss: why?

Why? You know you just cna't trust a Pirate! I do have a plan!
If only I could get my hands in those pockets of yours! ... :devil: :D
 
rbijon said:
Why? You know you just cna't trust a Pirate! I do have a plan!
If only I could get my hands in those pockets of yours! ... :devil: :D
well ya can't. I've got money in there, that I may need for the weekend. :cool:


whatcha up to tonight?
 
Jail said:
well ya can't. I've got money in there, that I may need for the weekend. :cool:


whatcha up to tonight?

As you know Pirates really don't need money. (we have pleanty) So I am not after that, I have other treasure in mind!.... :devil: :p :kiss: :D

( I just came home from a double header Softball game, we played like Gaints, but the other team palyed like giant killers.. :eek: ....But I did ok. So what I am doing now is unwinding from being all pumped up from playing for the last 3 hrs.)
 
Hi, Jail. Did you leave and just come back or did I leave and just come back or did we both leave and just come back or neither?
 
rbijon said:
As you know Pirates really don't need money. (we have pleanty) So I am not after that, I have other treasure in mind!.... :devil: :p :kiss: :D

( I just came home from a double header Softball game, we played like Gaints, but the other team palyed like giant killers.. :eek: ....But I did ok. So what I am doing now is unwinding from being all pumped up from playing for the last 3 hrs.)
oy vey and now you're ready to play ball with me? :rolleyes:
 
ccnyman said:
Hi, Jail. Did you leave and just come back or did I leave and just come back or did we both leave and just come back or neither?
um...........

e) all of the above :)
 
Jail said:
oy vey and now you're ready to play ball with me? :rolleyes:

Sure....You know I love to play, what ever the game is!
How about hide and seek....you hide your panties....and I will find them....heheheeee
 
rbijon said:
Sure....You know I love to play, what ever the game is!
How about hide and seek....you hide your panties....and I will find them....heheheeee

Who said I was wearing panties??? :confused:
 
Back
Top