Shreik
Pussy Vampire
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2004
- Posts
- 38,535
Aw thank youErotica_Writings said:hey hunkable![]()
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Aw thank youErotica_Writings said:hey hunkable![]()
![]()
Why not lure and join inJail said:*coaxes EW and Shreik into a private cell, then turns on the cams and PA system*

Erotica_Writings said:I think I got whiplash from trying to keep up with the thank you's. Jail they hurt my neck!![]()
ccnyman said:Thank you, EW.

Shreik said:Ok mutual thanks![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Jail said:*coaxes EW and Shreik into a private cell, then turns on the cams and PA system*
*giggles and twirls the golden master key in my fingers*Erotica_Writings said:Oh Jail would you please come in here and look at this bunk. The corners aren't tight on it."quick slam the door we got her!"

Sinkers darlinErotica_Writings said:grrrrrrrrrrrrr I fall for it everytime. It has to be that hook line and sinker you use![]()
Jail said:*giggles and twirls the golden master key in my fingers*![]()
![]()
*pounce and tickles* 
been told I have a couple good onesErotica_Writings said:

Shreik said:been told I have a couple good ones![]()
depends on the rope we could useErotica_Writings said:I'll bet there's no snagged lines either
ooooooooomphErotica_Writings said:*pounce and tickles*
![]()
Jail said:ooooooooomph
stop it!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!! I'll have an accident if you keep tickling me. Then peach will kill me for making a mess

Shreik said:depends on the rope we could use

I sure am tryingErotica_Writings said:uh oh! *Jumps up quickly* Shreik made me do it![]()
Shreik said:I sure am trying![]()
![]()
No dear as in playingErotica_Writings said:ropes? As in hanging? *gulp* Thought they didn't have the death sentence in Ohio.....slowly slides to cell door![]()
LOL well, as I said, he is the charmer.............now tickle him and see if he likes itErotica_Writings said:uh oh! *Jumps up quickly* Shreik made me do it![]()

And this is a problem How dearErotica_Writings said:hm wonder who is in trouble here me or Jail.....both.....yep both of us.....oh boy![]()
um..........hun? I think he's meaning a different kinda ropeErotica_Writings said:ropes? As in hanging? *gulp* Thought they didn't have the death sentence in Ohio.....slowly slides to cell door![]()
