Shreik
Pussy Vampire
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2004
- Posts
- 38,535
Well worth it my friendccnyman said:To put EW in a daze. That takes a lot of doing.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well worth it my friendccnyman said:To put EW in a daze. That takes a lot of doing.
Shreik said:Well worth it my friend
Nope still horny selfccnyman said:And you seem the no worse for wear.

Shreik said:Nope still horny self![]()
Sounds good to meccnyman said:EW's met her match!

Shreik said:Sounds good to me![]()
Nothing wrong with a rematch. gives a fellow a chance to domoreccnyman said:I think she'll be coming back for a rematch though.
Shreik said:Nothing wrong with a rematch. gives a fellow a chance to domore
oh, he's a charmer, ccccnyman said:Definitely not, Shreik. I admit I am a little jealous of your ability though.
Sounds good to me see what she has to say about itccnyman said:Hey, Shreik, let's do it in the club. I'll split the take with you and EW.

I know indeedy, dearestShreik said:I try sweet lass as you well know![]()
![]()
Jail said:oh, he's a charmer, cc![]()
Awesome as long as you approveJail said:I know indeedy, dearest![]()

Thank you friendccnyman said:Charmer is an understatement.
Shreik said:Thank you friend
Now who is the great friend ^5ccnyman said:No, I should thank you, Shreik, for being around.
I been fine luv, and yes I did just get home from work ed I posted My greetingJail said:hi ((((((((((Quinn))))))))))![]()
![]()
how ya been? Just get home from work?
Shreik said:Now who is the great friend ^5
The ladies better watch out, two friends like us and so few of them lol

I hear yaccnyman said:Yes, they had better. There's so many of them and so little time.![]()
ccnyman said:No, I should thank you, Shreik, for being around.
Someone call for a masseur??Erotica_Writings said:I think I got whiplash from trying to keep up with the thank you's. Jail they hurt my neck!![]()
getting pretty rough in the club is it? tsk tsk tskErotica_Writings said:I think I got whiplash from trying to keep up with the thank you's. Jail they hurt my neck!![]()
Hey sweet lickableErotica_Writings said:I think I got whiplash from trying to keep up with the thank you's. Jail they hurt my neck!![]()