Jail's Cell

Shreik said:
Nothing wrong with a rematch. gives a fellow a chance to domore

Hey, Shreik, let's do it in the club. I'll split the take with you and EW.
 
ccnyman said:
No, I should thank you, Shreik, for being around.
Now who is the great friend ^5

The ladies better watch out, two friends like us and so few of them lol
 
Jail said:
hi ((((((((((Quinn)))))))))) :kiss: :)

how ya been? Just get home from work?
I been fine luv, and yes I did just get home from work ed I posted My greeting :)
 
Shreik said:
Now who is the great friend ^5

The ladies better watch out, two friends like us and so few of them lol

Yes, they had better. There's so many of them and so little time. :devil:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
I think I got whiplash from trying to keep up with the thank you's. Jail they hurt my neck! :confused:
Someone call for a masseur??
 
Erotica_Writings said:
I think I got whiplash from trying to keep up with the thank you's. Jail they hurt my neck! :confused:
getting pretty rough in the club is it? tsk tsk tsk
 
Back
Top