Shreik
Pussy Vampire
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2004
- Posts
- 38,535
Tickle my pickleJail said:LOL well, as I said, he is the charmer.............now tickle him and see if he likes it![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tickle my pickleJail said:LOL well, as I said, he is the charmer.............now tickle him and see if he likes it![]()

yep, we are both in trouble.................I hope someone comes to rescue me soonErotica_Writings said:hm wonder who is in trouble here me or Jail.....both.....yep both of us.....oh boy![]()

Jail said:yep, we are both in trouble.................I hope someone comes to rescue me soon![]()
all about me last time what? LOLErotica_Writings said:oh here we go again, all about you .....it was you the last time.....I am going to pout![]()
Shreik said:Tickle my pickle![]()
Jail said:all about me last time what? LOL
and no pouting, because I think Shreik has a special thing going for ya
hee heeLMAOOOOOOOOOOOErotica_Writings said:Shreik and I have a special thing going for youhee hee

Depends on the body paints we useErotica_Writings said:where is it? Thats not a pickle and if that was green I wouldn't advice tickling it.....here let me try tickle , tickle,tickle , tickle funny its growing
Oh shit I broke his pickle! Catz is gonna hit me in my head fer sure now!
![]()
For sureErotica_Writings said:Shreik and I have a special thing going for youhee hee
Jail said:LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
don't I know it![]()
Wow she is a tracker. Have agreat one dearErotica_Writings said:well I hate to play and run, but I have to call my daughter.....its been three days since she heard from me and If I don't call her she will be tracking me down tomorrow lol
well hurry back when ya can then, hunErotica_Writings said:well I hate to play and run, but I have to call my daughter.....its been three days since she heard from me and If I don't call her she will be tracking me down tomorrow lol

hiya (((((((rb)))))))))rbijon said:Hello Jail, can I put my hands in your back pockets.....![]()
why?Jail said:hiya (((((((rb)))))))))why?

well ya can't. I've got money in there, that I may need for the weekend.rbijon said:Why? You know you just cna't trust a Pirate! I do have a plan!
If only I could get my hands in those pockets of yours! ...![]()
![]()
Jail said:well ya can't. I've got money in there, that I may need for the weekend.![]()
whatcha up to tonight?
oy vey and now you're ready to play ball with me?rbijon said:As you know Pirates really don't need money. (we have pleanty) So I am not after that, I have other treasure in mind!....![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
( I just came home from a double header Softball game, we played like Gaints, but the other team palyed like giant killers......But I did ok. So what I am doing now is unwinding from being all pumped up from playing for the last 3 hrs.)
um...........ccnyman said:Hi, Jail. Did you leave and just come back or did I leave and just come back or did we both leave and just come back or neither?
Jail said:oy vey and now you're ready to play ball with me?![]()
Jail said:um...........
e) all of the above![]()
rbijon said:Sure....You know I love to play, what ever the game is!
How about hide and seek....you hide your panties....and I will find them....heheheeee
tsk tsk tsk how quickly they forgetccnyman said:I should have known you're a lady who wants everything.