Jail's Cell

alfa_lupogrigio said:
anytime angel .... well cell mates and of course the warden ...i am off to shower and groom my naked body...see ya ll later:D huggggggs and kissses

enjoy
 
so what's the chance of getting time in lockup surrounded by the Warden and peachheart? I am in the mood to be greedy. ;)

:kiss:
 
Azuldrgon said:
so what's the chance of getting time in lockup surrounded by the Warden and peachheart? I am in the mood to be greedy. ;)

:kiss:
hi ((((((((Azul)))))))))) :kiss: :)

well, peach is in her cell, and I'm posting on the GB. go get 'er, Tiger ;)
 
Jail said:
You uh...........might say that :rolleyes:

Well I can't get over those Daisy Duke's you have on! So....kiss :kiss: and kiss :kiss: to each cheek....shall I go on?
 
rbijon said:
Well I can't get over those Daisy Duke's you have on! So....kiss :kiss: and kiss :kiss: to each cheek....shall I go on?
lol sure, because I'll be wearing them for the next 16 days. Then I'll change back into my lingerie avs
 
Jail said:
lol sure, because I'll be wearing them for the next 16 days. Then I'll change back into my lingerie avs

& Lingerie is a wonderful kissable world too....meanwhile...lay down and let me have all of you! kiss :kiss: ....lick :p ....nip :catroar:
 
rbijon said:
& Lingerie is a wonderful kissable world too....meanwhile...lay down and let me have all of you! kiss :kiss: ....lick :p ....nip :catroar:
my goodness, you're a frisky pirate tonight............and yeah, lingerie is fun to play with too :p
 
Jail said:
my goodness, you're a frisky pirate tonight............and yeah, lingerie is fun to play with too :p

That right Lassie, and play we will, I love panty play....sheer red lace panties for you....so I can steal them....heheheee
 
Jail said:
hi ((((((((((((au_man)))))))))))))))) :kiss: :)

welcome back. what's happening?

Just having a few shots and a couple Mike's before crashing hard... Boxes everywhere...

Put some furnature we no longer want in the yard with a "Free" sign and it was gone in a couple hours...

We needed the room for more boxes. :rolleyes:

I'm having dreams about packing boxes... :eek:

Moving day is the 14th... 7 more days. The painters will be done tomorrow and the first of the new furnishings arrive tomorrow and the new carpet will be installed on the 12th.

"I think I picked the wrong week to quite sniffing glue." Lloyd Bridges in AIRPLANE...

http://www.movieactors.com/freezeframes510/airplanetwo107.jpeg
 
au_man said:
Just having a few shots and a couple Mike's before crashing hard... Boxes everywhere...

Put some furnature we no longer want in the yard with a "Free" sign and it was gone in a couple hours...

We needed the room for more boxes. :rolleyes:

I'm having dreams about packing boxes... :eek:

Moving day is the 14th... 7 more days. The painters will be done tomorrow and the first of the new furnishings arrive tomorrow and the new carpet will be installed on the 12th.

"I think I picked the wrong week to quite sniffing glue." Lloyd Bridges in AIRPLANE...

http://www.movieactors.com/freezeframes510/airplanetwo107.jpeg

LMAO @ Airplane


well I dont envy you, babes. At least I don't have that much stuff to take with me when I go
 
Jail said:
LMAO @ Airplane


well I dont envy you, babes. At least I don't have that much stuff to take with me when I go

So when you drop by for a visit I won't need to worry about a moving van eh? ;)
 
au_man said:
So when you drop by for a visit I won't need to worry about a moving van eh? ;)
hahahaha well, California is hardly on the way to MS or Michigan :rolleyes:
 
Tequila Sunrise said:
Sorry to interrupt. Just stopping in to say "Hi, Jail." BTW, if Georgia ain't out of the way . . .

:devil: TS :rose:
hi (((((((((TS))))))))) :kiss: :)

Actually, babes, GA is on my plans :)
 
Back
Top