Jail said:hahahaha well, California is hardly on the way to MS or Michigan![]()
So, what, ya can't live without snow?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Jail said:hahahaha well, California is hardly on the way to MS or Michigan![]()
good night, studly...........sweet dreamstxnstud said:slips in to give jail a good night kiss

Jail said:hi (((((((((TS)))))))))![]()
![]()
Actually, babes, GA is on my plans![]()

it's not about the snow, it's just that I'm heading east, not westau_man said:So, what, ya can't live without snow?![]()
good night, babes, sweet dreamsTequila Sunrise said:Anyhow, I was just about to turn in. Have a great night, sweetie!![]()

only if they are of youJail said:good night, studly...........sweet dreams![]()

Jail said:it's not about the snow, it's just that I'm heading east, not west
LOL oh brother. Hun? You know I've been to California. I told you I had family there.au_man said:That's what they all say till they see the west!![]()
Jail said:LOL oh brother. Hun? You know I've been to California. I told you I had family there.
I've seen enough of it LOLau_man said:Yes, but you haven't seen this corner of the west...![]()
The west is the economic center of the nation regardless of what the east says.![]()
Shreik said:Hey all

Hi Byeau_man said:Howdy partner...^5
I have early morning appointments so I am outta here...
See ya'll soon.![]()
Thank you darlinJail said:welcome back (((((((Shreik)))))))))![]()
![]()



Good Morning {{{F S}}}FantasySlut said:Good Morning to all
{{{{ warden }}}}
TGIF![]()
![]()
![]()
s & wishing you a Funtastic Weekend {{{{{{{{{{{{ ling }}}}}}}}}}}}}Dumpling said:Good Morning {{{F S}}}![]()
Leaving Hugs &s & wishing you a Funtastic Weekend
![]()
Wonder what happened to you ? you changed from a wild & sassy thang to almost being obscure![]()
peachheart said:HI HO HI HO OFF TO WORK I GO.. have a great day
