peachheart
Playful Exciting Angel
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2001
- Posts
- 4,052
alfa_lupogrigio said:anytime angel .... well cell mates and of course the warden ...i am off to shower and groom my naked body...see ya ll laterhuggggggs and kissses
enjoy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
alfa_lupogrigio said:anytime angel .... well cell mates and of course the warden ...i am off to shower and groom my naked body...see ya ll laterhuggggggs and kissses
hi ((((((((Azul))))))))))Azuldrgon said:so what's the chance of getting time in lockup surrounded by the Warden and peachheart? I am in the mood to be greedy.
![]()
peachheart said:well i think i am outta here for the night. maybe the warden will
Peachheart. Sometime soon then love. Well, that's what I get for getting greedy.Jail said:hi ((((((((Azul))))))))))![]()
![]()
well, peach is in her cell, and I'm posting on the GB. go get 'er, Tiger![]()
be back shortly, Azul.............I've got to call someoneAzuldrgon said:Well, that's what I get for getting greedy.![]()
wish it was me.Jail said:be back shortly, Azul.............I've got to call someone

*chuckles* sorry, Azul.Azuldrgon said:wish it was me.![]()
You uh...........might say thatrbijon said:Who ya gone'n call: Ass Busters!
Jail said:You uh...........might say that![]()
and kiss
to each cheek....shall I go on?lol sure, because I'll be wearing them for the next 16 days. Then I'll change back into my lingerie avsrbijon said:Well I can't get over those Daisy Duke's you have on! So....kissand kiss
to each cheek....shall I go on?
Jail said:lol sure, because I'll be wearing them for the next 16 days. Then I'll change back into my lingerie avs
....lick
....nip 
my goodness, you're a frisky pirate tonight............and yeah, lingerie is fun to play with toorbijon said:& Lingerie is a wonderful kissable world too....meanwhile...lay down and let me have all of you! kiss....lick
....nip
![]()

Jail said:my goodness, you're a frisky pirate tonight............and yeah, lingerie is fun to play with too![]()
hi ((((((((((((au_man))))))))))))))))au_man said:Evening Warden...![]()
Jail said:hi ((((((((((((au_man))))))))))))))))![]()
![]()
welcome back. what's happening?
au_man said:Just having a few shots and a couple Mike's before crashing hard... Boxes everywhere...
Put some furnature we no longer want in the yard with a "Free" sign and it was gone in a couple hours...
We needed the room for more boxes.![]()
I'm having dreams about packing boxes...![]()
Moving day is the 14th... 7 more days. The painters will be done tomorrow and the first of the new furnishings arrive tomorrow and the new carpet will be installed on the 12th.
"I think I picked the wrong week to quite sniffing glue." Lloyd Bridges in AIRPLANE...
http://www.movieactors.com/freezeframes510/airplanetwo107.jpeg
Jail said:LMAO @ Airplane
well I dont envy you, babes. At least I don't have that much stuff to take with me when I go
hahahaha well, California is hardly on the way to MS or Michiganau_man said:So when you drop by for a visit I won't need to worry about a moving van eh?![]()
TS 
hi (((((((((TS)))))))))Tequila Sunrise said:Sorry to interrupt. Just stopping in to say "Hi, Jail." BTW, if Georgia ain't out of the way . . .
TS
![]()