Jail
Mrs. Flameman
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2004
- Posts
- 30,188
oh I'm sure I couldtxnstud said:or i could just hide you in my bed while i go to class and then come back and you could help me get my mind off of school![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
oh I'm sure I couldtxnstud said:or i could just hide you in my bed while i go to class and then come back and you could help me get my mind off of school![]()
its rent freeJail said:oh I'm sure I could

sexual energy....peachheart said:my fault what i do this time. LOL

alfa_lupogrigio said:sexual energy....![]()
oh good, that would save me a pile of money thentxnstud said:its rent free![]()

oh boy. *gets out the mop and bucket*alfa_lupogrigio said:ooozing from every orifice you have![]()
no need ill be happy to lick up and extra juicesJail said:oh boy. *gets out the mop and bucket*





alfa_lupogrigio said:ooozing from every orifice you have![]()
*chuckles* your tongue is lolling already............you must be really thirstyalfa_lupogrigio said:no need ill be happy to lick up and extra juices![]()

i have quite a talented tongue never quits till the job is doneJail said:*chuckles* your tongue is lolling already............you must be really thirsty![]()






and then somealfa_lupogrigio said:i have quite a talented tongue never quits till the job is done![]()

you know i would love to bite you in the ass develop lock jaw and get dragged to death....Jail said:and then some![]()

aw now, I wouldn't do that to you.........but you can bite my assalfa_lupogrigio said:you know i would love to bite you in the ass develop lock jaw and get dragged to death....![]()

oh no ya don't *pulls her on my lap*peachheart said:off to my cell..

deal......Jail said:aw now, I wouldn't do that to you.........but you can bite my ass![]()

*perk* sits in the corner and watches jail and peachJail said:oh no ya don't *pulls her on my lap*

*waves back to EW*Erotica_Writings said:Running past cells waving as I am on my way to bed![]()

senses that peaach is unhappy.....open her cell and uhgs her tightlypeachheart said:not much to see.. as i close my cell door

alfa_lupogrigio said:senses that peaach is unhappy.....open her cell and uhgs her tightly![]()
anytime angel .... well cell mates and of course the warden ...i am off to shower and groom my naked body...see ya ll laterpeachheart said:hugs and thank you..
huggggggs and kisssesalfa_lupogrigio said:anytime angel .... well cell mates and of course the warden ...i am off to shower and groom my naked body...see ya ll laterhuggggggs and kissses