Jail's Cell

txnstud said:
or i could just hide you in my bed while i go to class and then come back and you could help me get my mind off of school :)
oh I'm sure I could
 
alfa_lupogrigio said:
no need ill be happy to lick up and extra juices :p:p:p:p:p
*chuckles* your tongue is lolling already............you must be really thirsty :p
 
alfa_lupogrigio said:
you know i would love to bite you in the ass develop lock jaw and get dragged to death....:D
aw now, I wouldn't do that to you.........but you can bite my ass :D
 
peachheart said:
hugs and thank you..
anytime angel .... well cell mates and of course the warden ...i am off to shower and groom my naked body...see ya ll later:D huggggggs and kissses
 
alfa_lupogrigio said:
anytime angel .... well cell mates and of course the warden ...i am off to shower and groom my naked body...see ya ll later:D huggggggs and kissses

have a good one, alfa hugsssssss n smooooches hurry back
 
Back
Top