Jail
Mrs. Flameman
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2004
- Posts
- 30,188
somehow I'm thinking when you say watch me, you're not meaning protecting me LOLtxnstud said:as long as im here to watch you can shake all you want beautiful
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
somehow I'm thinking when you say watch me, you're not meaning protecting me LOLtxnstud said:as long as im here to watch you can shake all you want beautiful
Jail said:hi, sweetpea![]()
![]()
![]()
It's going pretty good really. Ya gotta love flat ginger ale LOL
Jail said:evening, cc, and thank you for your comment![]()
![]()
Un rhume et une grippe encore, je crois.![]()
Aucuns dommages. Je déteste juste rhumes d'été.ccnyman said:Quel dommage, chere Jail.
but ya gotta admit, punkin, it DOES workgypziedoll said:lol, its about the same as flat 7-up....lol
oh ill protect you. that way i can keep you for myselfJail said:somehow I'm thinking when you say watch me, you're not meaning protecting me LOL

hahaha I knew it!!!!!!!!!txnstud said:oh ill protect you. that way i can keep you for myself![]()
![]()

knew what? that i wanna hide you away in a distant cell so we can be alone for the weekendJail said:hahaha I knew it!!!!!!!!!![]()
just a weekend?txnstud said:knew what? that i wanna hide you away in a distant cell so we can be alone for the weekend![]()
you gonna let me steal you away longer?Jail said:just a weekend?
well it'll depend whatcha have planned.txnstud said:you gonna let me steal you away longer?
hi ((((((((((((((((((((((((((peach)))))))))))))))))))))))peachheart said:Evening Everyone..

i could keep us occupied for a few months at leastJail said:well it'll depend whatcha have planned.
txnstud said:i could keep us occupied for a few months at least![]()
(((((((((my favorite fruit))))))))))))peachheart said:Evening Everyone..
alfa_lupogrigio said:(((((((((my favorite fruit))))))))))))
ill drop out and you can live in my armsJail said:LOL but you have school and I gotta find a place to live
awesome....nowpeachheart said:awww blushes. how is my favorite wolf ?

LMFAOtxnstud said:ill drop out and you can live in my arms![]()
alfa_lupogrigio said:thank you hun....its your fault
![]()
or i could just hide you in my bed while i go to class and then come back and you could help me get my mind off of schoolJail said:LMFAO
um.......................ok