Jail's Cell

Jail said:
I've been doing great. I'm so sick of packing though, and I'm only about halfway or a bit more.

Where did ya go for vacation, sweets?

Ms. Breaker an I went ta Branson:D......................
 
Wyldfire said:
Ms. Breaker an I went ta Branson:D......................
oooOOOoooo You two musta had a wyld time then.

What concerts did ya go to?
 
Jail said:
oooOOOoooo You two musta had a wyld time then.

What concerts did ya go to?

Shows? Dammit I knew we missed somethin:D:devil:.................. But I did actually get Ms. B up on a dance stage:D............... Found a lil strip club out in th boonies an managed ta get her up on stage:D................. She was so damned nervous:D............ Even tho there was only like four guys in th place an they lost their damned minds over her..............
 
Wyldfire said:
Shows? Dammit I knew we missed somethin:D:devil:.................. But I did actually get Ms. B up on a dance stage:D............... Found a lil strip club out in th boonies an managed ta get her up on stage:D................. She was so damned nervous:D............ Even tho there was only like four guys in th place an they lost their damned minds over her..............
*chuckles* It sounds like she got over her nervousness pretty quickly then. and how about you? did you give the fellas an eyefull, and dance on stage too?
 
Jail said:
*chuckles* It sounds like she got over her nervousness pretty quickly then. and how about you? did you give the fellas an eyefull, and dance on stage too?

He he he I have ta admit it's hard fer me ta not get on stage:D................ A course I got up there;)..............
 
Wyldfire said:
He he he I have ta admit it's hard fer me ta not get on stage:D................ A course I got up there;)..............
LOL atta girl


If I ever get to Branson, I'll tell 'em Mimi sent me :catroar: :D
 
Jail said:
LOL atta girl


If I ever get to Branson, I'll tell 'em Mimi sent me :catroar: :D

He he he If ya c'n ever find th club..................... It's out in th boonies an we tried ta find it three or four times b'fore we did:).......................
 
Wyldfire said:
He he he If ya c'n ever find th club..................... It's out in th boonies an we tried ta find it three or four times b'fore we did:).......................
well then maybe you'll just have to take me yourself. :rolleyes:
 
Tequila Sunrise said:
Y'all goin' honky tonkin' without me? Sheesh!
hi (((((((((TS))))))))) :kiss: :)

No, actually still in the planning stages. You in? LOL


How's the visiting going along?
 
Jail said:
hi (((((((((TS))))))))) :kiss: :)

No, actually still in the planning stages. You in? LOL


How's the visiting going along?

Going well, but grandpa is going to have his hands full for a few days.
 
Tequila Sunrise said:
Going well, but grandpa is going to have his hands full for a few days.

well look at it this way, babes. You love 'em when they visit, and love 'em even more when they go.................then you really love the peace and quiet :)
 
Back
Top