Jail's Cell

Jail said:
*pulls Sinny over rcfstl's mouth, while I romp him good* :devil:


Ooh goodie, I have a very long tongue and love to lick and suck and nuzzle and nibble..... Go Jail Go! Now I might be the one to die today! Have mercy on an old mans heart *but ride me mercilessly, I love it!*
 
rcfstl said:
Ooh goodie, I have a very long tongue and love to lick and suck and nuzzle and nibble..... Go Jail Go! Now I might be the one to die today! Have mercy on an old mans heart *but ride me mercilessly, I love it!*
You have a long tongue? :eek:

Move over, Sinny, I'm riding the tongue for awhile......you come make the volcano explode. :devil: :devil: :devil:
 
Jail said:
You have a long tongue? :eek:

Move over, Sinny, I'm riding the tongue for awhile......you come make the volcano explode. :devil: :devil: :devil:


Oh dont fight over me, I am not all that, Tongue and fingers are my forte with the coup de grace is my well... I am too shy to name it... but you know
 
rcfstl said:
Oh dont fight over me, I am not all that, Tongue and fingers are my forte with the coup de grace is my well... I am too shy to name it... but you know
*shifts a bit over the volcano* Um..........uh huh, I do know :devil: :D
 
rcfstl said:
hmmmm taste.... *grabbing Jails hips and giving her a nice hard thrust
*gripping the volcano harder, matching those thrusts*
 
just sitting in the chair in the room enjoying the view, wow!! :devil:
 
tolyk said:
Yup, I don't live in Manitoba anymore, I'm comfortably warm :D

How ya been?

LOL Oh man, I still remember those cold winter days in Winnipeg. *shivers*

I've been good. I finally finished up all my big christmas shopping. Man, I hate shopping with a passion.
 
Jail said:
You're next, Shimp :p :devil: :D :kiss:
Well I'm slowly warming up, take your time and I fix you a drink for a 2min renewal. Go ahead and get good and wet for me.
 
rcfstl said:
*holds you down on my cock while I fill you with my cum
*
*squeezes your volcano, milks your lava.......then lies down on top of you*
 
Shimp said:
Well I'm slowly warming up, take your time and I fix you a drink for a 2min renewal. Go ahead and get good and wet for me.

Ok, I'll have a vodka on the rocks, and put it in a big glass.
 
Jail said:
*squeezes your volcano, milks your lava.......then lies down on top of you*

*eyes roll back in my head, as I almost pass out, give you a big tonguey kiss and wrap you in my arms*
 
rcfstl said:
*eyes roll back in my head, as I almost pass out, give you a big tonguey kiss and wrap you in my arms*
mmmmmmmm my favorite part, babes :kiss: :kiss: :)
 
rcfstl said:
mine too, cuddle time!
*cuddles snuggly in your arms, drifting off to sleep*

I'll say goodnight now, babes...........6am comes pretty fast.

Sweet dreams hugssssssssssss :kiss: 's
 
Here you two, share this Vodka and cuddle while I give Jail a little licking..
 
Jail said:
LOL Oh man, I still remember those cold winter days in Winnipeg. *shivers*

I've been good. I finally finished up all my big christmas shopping. Man, I hate shopping with a passion.
Yeah, can you believe I actually used to enjoy manitoba winters? :D (I lived near Brandon though, not Winterpeg)

I have the majority of my christmas shopping done.. I also detest shopping.
 
Back
Top