Jail
Mrs. Flameman
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2004
- Posts
- 30,188
*whispers quietly........."run, while you're still safe" *gypziedoll said:No Sweetness, I can't say that I have yet![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*whispers quietly........."run, while you're still safe" *gypziedoll said:No Sweetness, I can't say that I have yet![]()
*swats your ass*tealeaves1984 said:yes mum
rcfstl said:Hey ladies how is life on Cell Block DD?

Jail said:hi there, EracerX.........welcome to my Cell. Come in and have a look around.
Would you like a drink? Coffee? Tea? Me?![]()
hi, (((((rcfstl))))) *climbs on the volcano*rcfstl said:Hey ladies how is life on Cell Block DD?
Alrighty then.......what type of wine would you like? Pink? White? Blush? or "natural"?EracerX said:How about you and a glass of wine![]()
Jail said:hi, (((((rcfstl))))) *climbs on the volcano*![]()
![]()
How are you doing? The Cell is pretty quiet tonight. I think Sinny's off fuc...........erm, chatting somewhere.![]()
Jail said:hi, (((((rcfstl))))) *climbs on the volcano*![]()
![]()
How are you doing? The Cell is pretty quiet tonight. I think Sinny's off fuc...........erm, chatting somewhere.![]()

Jail said:Alrighty then.......what type of wine would you like? Pink? White? Blush? or "natural"?![]()
I'm sure they keep you busy. It's nice to see that you can also find time to drop in and visit me.rcfstl said:I am cool just got back from my sons basketball practice, Third year in a row that they are at different schools but at the same time, makes for creative and fast driving. lucky sinny
Well, I just happen to have bothEracerX said:Pink and wet is what I like.
Jail said:I'm sure they keep you busy. It's nice to see that you can also find time to drop in and visit me.![]()
![]()
good pointrcfstl said:Yes they are a handful.... and of course I must come visit you, who else will climb on my volcano and ride me to eruption?

Jail said:good point![]()
![]()
No one did, but you sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee were awfully quiet for awhile.Sinful said:Who told you to stop shhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeesh![]()
Jail said:No one did, but you sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee were awfully quiet for awhile.![]()

rcfstl said:But it looks like you and Sinful are having a romp sorry to interrupt!
Jail said:noooooooooo You're not interrupting, babes........I can romp her any time.
*she's gonna kill me for sure now LOL *
Nah, I know you wouldn't. We still have that Minx Creed thingie, you know.Sinful said:LOL Now would I kill my favorite Jaily???![]()
