Jail's Cell

Jail said:
wait a sec?????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a perv and you say she's giving good feedback??? :eek:

the good feedback was general

you are one of the 2 positive feedback

another preferred the face
 
tealeaves1984 said:
the good feedback was general

you are one of the 2 positive feedback

another preferred the face
Oh ok. I thought you were going to bed, Pauly?
 
*CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMS* :devil:
 
Sinful said:
*CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMS* :devil:
geezus, Sinny!!!!!! That wide load just scared the bejesus outta me :eek:


*starts lapping* :p :p
 
LOL Sowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwyyyyy babes I'll warn ya next time

Moaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnns :devil:
 
Sinful said:
LOL Sowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwyyyyy babes I'll warn ya next time

Moaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnns :devil:

Nah, don't warn me...............I love hearing you cum and scream.......besides, those face washes are natural lube for my dry skin :devil: :devil: :devil:
 
EracerX said:
Hi jail I would love to play in your cell
hi there, EracerX.........welcome to my Cell. Come in and have a look around.

Would you like a drink? Coffee? Tea? Me? :D
 
gypziedoll said:
hello Sexy Jail.......hope you are having a great night Darlin' :kiss: :rose:
hi ((((((((((gypzie)))))))))) :kiss: :rose: Yes, I am.........how are you doing, sweetness?
 
gypziedoll said:
Doing pretty good tonight sweetness.... :kiss: :rose:
Have you met the Lit Perv Queen yet, precious? Her name is Sinful........lovingly called Sinny to all her friends. :rolleyes:
 
Jail said:
Have you met the Lit Perv Queen yet, precious? Her name is Sinful........lovingly called Sinny to all her friends. :rolleyes:


No Sweetness, I can't say that I have yet :rose:
 
Back
Top