Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
*pulls Sinny over rcfstl's mouth, while I romp him good*rcfstl said:Hell girl, you can romp me anytime...

Jail said:*pulls Sinny over rcfstl's mouth, while I romp him good*![]()
You have a long tongue?rcfstl said:Ooh goodie, I have a very long tongue and love to lick and suck and nuzzle and nibble..... Go Jail Go! Now I might be the one to die today! Have mercy on an old mans heart *but ride me mercilessly, I love it!*

Jail said:You have a long tongue?
Move over, Sinny, I'm riding the tongue for awhile......you come make the volcano explode.![]()
![]()
![]()
*shifts a bit over the volcano* Um..........uh huh, I do knowrcfstl said:Oh dont fight over me, I am not all that, Tongue and fingers are my forte with the coup de grace is my well... I am too shy to name it... but you know

Jail said:*shifts a bit over the volcano* Um..........uh huh, I do know![]()
![]()
*gripping the volcano harder, matching those thrusts*rcfstl said:hmmmm taste.... *grabbing Jails hips and giving her a nice hard thrust
*filling hands with your ass and grinding you against my pelvis*Jail said:*gripping the volcano harder, matching those thrusts*
Yup, I don't live in Manitoba anymore, I'm comfortably warmJail said:hi there, (((((tolyk)))))![]()
Keeping warm, babes?

*bucks wildly and screams* cummmmmmmmmmmmmmsrcfstl said:*filling hands with your ass and grinding you against my pelvis*
tolyk said:Yup, I don't live in Manitoba anymore, I'm comfortably warm
How ya been?
You're next, ShimpShimp said:just sitting in the chair in the room enjoying the view, wow!!![]()

Well I'm slowly warming up, take your time and I fix you a drink for a 2min renewal. Go ahead and get good and wet for me.Jail said:You're next, Shimp![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Jail said:*bucks wildly and screams* cummmmmmmmmmmmmms
*squeezes your volcano, milks your lava.......then lies down on top of you*rcfstl said:*holds you down on my cock while I fill you with my cum
*
Shimp said:Well I'm slowly warming up, take your time and I fix you a drink for a 2min renewal. Go ahead and get good and wet for me.
Jail said:*squeezes your volcano, milks your lava.......then lies down on top of you*
mmmmmmmm my favorite part, babesrcfstl said:*eyes roll back in my head, as I almost pass out, give you a big tonguey kiss and wrap you in my arms*
Jail said:mmmmmmmm my favorite part, babes![]()
![]()
![]()
*cuddles snuggly in your arms, drifting off to sleep*rcfstl said:mine too, cuddle time!
'sYeah, can you believe I actually used to enjoy manitoba winters?Jail said:LOL Oh man, I still remember those cold winter days in Winnipeg. *shivers*
I've been good. I finally finished up all my big christmas shopping. Man, I hate shopping with a passion.
(I lived near Brandon though, not Winterpeg)