It's an AH Reunion.

Logging off for the night... but if we are all going to be here, I'll be back. :kiss:

Well, looks as if our little reunion is tapering off. Time for bed for me. Rest well, everyone.

Sleep well, babe. :kiss:

I'm taking LOA after these classes. Really looking forward to that.

I'll bet you are. You've been at the books for a good while now. You need a break.

I guess I should call it a night too. It was a blast seeing the old gang again.

G'night Lynn. :kiss:

G'night Molly. :kiss:

G'night everyone. :D

Damn! I missed all the fun and a lot of old and new friends.

*Yawn* good night to all as well

I'll bet you are. You've been at the books for a good while now. You need a break.

I guess I should call it a night too. It was a blast seeing the old gang again.

G'night Lynn. :kiss:

G'night Molly. :kiss:

G'night everyone. :D

Night Tom. :kiss:

For those of you who have been missing us, and those of us who have been missing you, come forth lurkers and say hello.

Remember how fun it used to be? I miss the old gang.

*rubs eyes and yawns*
*looks down and blinks*
Wow...by the settings I'm using this is 10 pages long already. I knew I should have stopped and read and posted yesterday when passing through.

Oh well, hehehe

Hey dahlin' *BIG hug and smooch* And hello ev'ryone! *wave, passing out more hugs and smooches as need be*

:cool:

Man, I can't believe I'm up this early. Ugh.

*rubs eyes and yawns*
*looks down and blinks*
Wow...by the settings I'm using this is 10 pages long already. I knew I should have stopped and read and posted yesterday when passing through.

Oh well, hehehe

Hey dahlin' *BIG hug and smooch* And hello ev'ryone! *wave, passing out more hugs and smooches as need be*

:cool:

Remmy! I just knew you'd show. :heart::kiss:

I nearly forgot how to post.

I'm glad to see you still know how. Welcome back.

Hello Old Gang :)

And the Invisible One. Hello, darlin'.

Damn! I missed all the fun and a lot of old and new friends.

*Yawn* good night to all as well

Ah, Tx. Good to see you.

I'm awake now, and I'm still not reading all eight pages... I'm so fucking lazy sometimes (all the time :rolleyes: )...

All I really saw was the discussion about injuries from martial arts. Mine are from ice shoveling (back in February :rolleyes: ) and they are slowing down my martial arts training.

And my arm hurts and I don't know why. It started Wednesday morning and won't go away! I want my arms back!

happy sigh. the fun people were here... and though I missed them, their words linger. :)

I'm awake now, and I'm still not reading all eight pages... I'm so fucking lazy sometimes (all the time :rolleyes: )...

All I really saw was the discussion about injuries from martial arts. Mine are from ice shoveling (back in February :rolleyes: ) and they are slowing down my martial arts training.

And my arm hurts and I don't know why. It started Wednesday morning and won't go away! I want my arms back!

Drink heavily. It helps. ;)

happy sigh. the fun people were here... and though I missed them, their words linger. :)

Kim, so very nice to see you.

Now I am blushing :eek: sorry VM

But I bet he is real good at eating pussy :devil:

Only his wife knows. Every time I've met him, he's been a perfect gentleman...dammit.

Back