Writing exercise 3: something for the weekend

So here's the outline:

Ellie is working in her garden when she hears the new neighbours - Don and Val - having sex. Intrigued, she keeps listening, trying to find a place where she can get a view of them. She has her fingers down her shorts when suddenly she feels strong hands grab her waist and a cock press up against her.

“You like that, huh?” a voice rasped into Ellie’s ear, the hotness of its breath momentarily distracting her from the cock pushing against her back. Instinctively she knows it is not her husband’s aroused murmurings. It’s not familiar, she thinks, or is it?

“Hey. I said, you like that, huh?” His voice was less raspy. He demanded an answer and lacking a better option, Ellie nodded, her hand was still deep inside her shorts; fingers still against her panties.

“Listen to me carefully. Lean forward and hold your hands against this basket.” Ellie followed his instructions, her hand leaving a heat pattern over her labia and she involuntarily release a small sound of protest.

“Eyes forward, young lady.” Ellie focussed on the hedgerow opposite. When the breeze caught the branches, the fluttering leaves revealed glimpses of Don and Val; naked to the elements and in the full throes of pleasure. Ellie can feel her pussy swelling in anticipation, her breasts ache against her bra which is now failing to hold her breasts to her chest. Her tits hang at an almost 90° angle as she leans her hands onto the basket.

The unknown voice coughs and his cock is positioned lower on her bum. A hand moved from her waist and in an abrupt movement, slides 2 fingers inside of her. The air fills with the soft sounds of fingers exploring. Ellie hasn’t stopped holding her breath since those fingers first delve in. Her eyebrows furrow and then frown tightly as the arousal builds up.

“You like that?” Ellie nods immediately and lets out a moan, releasing her breath. “Do not move.” His cock disappears from her. His hands release her and Ellie can’t help but feel a small panic of abandonment. She shakes her head, I dont even know him!

A long time passes. Don and Val are no longer fucking for England, they lay stroking enough other in the sun. Ellie lets her stance drops and the relief in her shoulders is palpable. She goes to stand up and a hand roughly tugs her shorts to her knees.

“That is not what I said, young lady,” his voice shrinking her stance. “Ellie, I expect better.” He pushes his cock roughly into her pussy. Ellie’s body jolts upbut he puhes her back into position. “Ellie, you want it, just relax.” Ellie hears the melody of his speech. She knows him; her doctor.

I'm not such a nice guy as @nice90sguy, so this latest writing exercise is the same as the first one, without much effort on my part at all. For those of you who are only joining us for the first time, here's the idea: below is the outline of a story. You write a snippet of around 250 words, from any part of the story (not necessarily the story's beginning, like last time). It doesn't have to be a standalone piece, it doesn't have to have a beginning, middle and end. Just an example of how you would write that bit of the story.

So here's the outline:

Ellie is working in her garden when she hears the new neighbours - Don and Val - having sex. Intrigued, she keeps listening, trying to find a place where she can get a view of them. She has her fingers down her shorts when suddenly she feels strong hands grab her waist and a cock press up against her.

Remember, just show us your style, or perhaps your kinks. Don't try to make it something that could be published by itself, even as the shortest of shorts. Just a section of a longer piece. Where do you jump in? What elements do you emphasise? What twists would you add to make the story your own?

Have fun!
I couldn't help it; I'm making a full story out of it. Probably I'll post the beginning of the first draft tomorrow or Monday. Ellie narrates, and she seems like an interesting character to me.

I'm not such a nice guy as @nice90sguy, so this latest writing exercise is the same as the first one, without much effort on my part at all. For those of you who are only joining us for the first time, here's the idea: below is the outline of a story. You write a snippet of around 250 words, from any part of the story (not necessarily the story's beginning, like last time). It doesn't have to be a standalone piece, it doesn't have to have a beginning, middle and end. Just an example of how you would write that bit of the story.

So here's the outline:

Remember, just show us your style, or perhaps your kinks. Don't try to make it something that could be published by itself, even as the shortest of shorts. Just a section of a longer piece. Where do you jump in? What elements do you emphasise? What twists would you add to make the story your own?

Have fun!
Well, @StiilStunned, I'm a bit late with the "snippet" which I will have on Tuesday. Yet the thing is 1,460 words long so far. How did that happen? So tomorrow I will present it to the judges.

Well, @StiilStunned, I'm a bit late with the "snippet" which I will have on Tuesday. Yet the thing is 1,460 words long so far. How did that happen? So tomorrow I will present it to the judges.
Be aware it will be an unvetted story if you post it here in a thread. I doubt you'd have dodgy content, but that would breach the "three paragraph" rule.

Two sacrificial offerings.

Incest meets Loving Wives:

Ellie pulled her hand from her shorts and, without turning around, she said, “You know, one of these days you’ll do that while I’m holding a trowel and end up with a nice gash on your thigh.”

“You wouldn’t dare.” Colin’s voice always sent a chill through her. Deep and soulful, commanding attention, yet obnoxiously kind.

She nodded toward the tall fence, “I hate that they fixed that broken board when they moved in, used to be the perfect little viewing port.”

“Why do you think I mentioned it to them? Seems wrong for you to watch my little sister and brother-in-law get it on without them knowing, Els.”

Colin pressed himself to her a bit more firmly. She looked over her shoulder and grinned. “Well, we could show up their newlywed stamina...”

“That’s one option.”

“You have a better idea?”

“You could ask to join them.”

Ellie’s jaw dropped as she glowered at her husband. “I would never!” Her expression softened as she looked at him, he was too handsome to stay mad at, with his coy grin and soft gray eyes.

“I could ask them if you can join them?” He glanced away as he said it, but he was still pressed against her and she felt his cock twitch.

Ellie searched his face and watched him run his hand through his hair. “You’re serious, aren’t you?” she asked.

“I trust Don and Val.”

“You want me to fuck your sister and her husband?”

“Well… I want to watch.”

Noncon meets Nonhuman:

Ellie didn’t dare turn around, but she slowly pulled her hand from her shorts.

The man’s fingers curled into her waistband, pulling her bottoms down her hips and off her ass. Her stomach tightened and she closed her eyes, not saying a word, hoping she wouldn’t have to.

The sound of her neighbors were quickly drummed out by the beat of her own heart.

The man grasped her thighs, pushing them apart slightly, then slid his hand along her back, urging her upper body to the ground. The not knowing who stood behind her was terrifying, yet arousing because it had to be her master. He was the only one home.

Ellie drew a deep breath as she felt the head of his cock parting her labia. The evidence of her excitement coated him.

She almost turned around but the man grabbed her hair and forced her to face forward as he pushed into her. He felt so good.

The man’s hands slid beneath her top, lifting her bra from her ample breast as he cupped her in his palm. His other hand tightened in her hair and he pulled it as he thrust into her.

“Sorry, couldn’t resist,” he said with a grunt as his cock settled deep within her, flooding her with his cum.

That wasn’t her roommate’s voice, but she didn’t care. Her voice was heady as she forced him to pull her hair harder in order to turn and look at him. “My turn,” she said with a wicked sharp-toothed grin.

Be aware it will be an unvetted story if you post it here in a thread. I doubt you'd have dodgy content, but that would breach the "three paragraph" rule.
Yes, I never had to consider that issue before. Does that mean three paragraphs per post, or in the entire thread? Is that rule listed somewhere on the site?

Yes, I never had to consider that issue before. Does that mean three paragraphs per post, or in the entire thread? Is that rule listed somewhere on the site?

It's in the Forum Rules:
  • Please do not post story submissions to the forums. You may post short snippets (less than 3 paragraphs or so) for discussion, but please post your full stories to the story side only.
I understand it to mean "in the entire thread". Of course "three paragraphs" is very vague, particularly with online and mobile reading - I try to limit paragraphs in my stories to no more than 60-90 words, for instance. That's why I specified the 250 word (give or take) limit.

Still, it's probably about the spirit of the thing. Post an excerpt from your story and submit the entire thing for publication.

It's in the Forum Rules:

I understand it to mean "in the entire thread". Of course "three paragraphs" is very vague, particularly with online and mobile reading - I try to limit paragraphs in my stories to no more than 60-90 words, for instance. That's why I specified the 250 word (give or take) limit.

Still, it's probably about the spirit of the thing. Post an excerpt from your story and submit the entire thing for publication.
Okay, thanks. I wrote more of it than I first imagined I would. By the way, "walls of text" (long paragraphs) can be daunting in print too. Yet I'm looking at a random novel now, and the paragraphs are longer than I would usually use here. Styles of writing change over time, and people once had longer attention spans than they do now.

Okay, here are the three paragraphs I chose, which happen a few moments before the excerpt. Mike is her husband, Hofstra is a college (Long Island) where she teaches.

My curiosity got to me, and I moved over a few feet to where there was a gap in the foliage. Sure enough, there they were, copulating on a blanket covering the grass. Val was on top of him, wearing a bikini bra and, for some reason, sandals. They were making quite a racket about it too.

I couldn’t help myself. Probably the mooks I taught at Hofstra (and probably the females too) couldn’t imagine that Ms. Resnick masturbated. Possibly, I enjoyed it as much as they did, which certainly would have surprised them. I had even used the ladies’ rooms at the school to bang myself with my trusty hairbrush.

Why didn’t Mike ever do fun things like have outdoor sex with me? He was just too staid, I guess. Thus I had to fulfill my own fantasies.

I think I’m going to participate in this even though I’m not publishing for a long time. I’m really nervous for some reason! I managed to do the whole thing in exactly 250 words, somehow. (I think the end comes off as too menacing, but 🤷‍♀️)

Ellie was watering her plants when she heard it, the unmistakable sound of skin slapping on skin. She had a beautiful garden full of pink peonies, tiger lillies, birds of paradise, chrysanthemums, even white and red roses, but for now, a more enticing sight intrigued her.

The balcony above the garden was the perfect vantage point. Sure enough, the couple that had just moved in next door were fucking. Don had Val spread out doggy-style in front of him, exerting great effort into her pussy from behind. Sweat poured from his greasy black haircut and his suntanned skin was soaked with it. The both of them were stark naked, Val’s pale white tits swinging and swaying into each other with every one of his vociferous thrusts.

Not bad for a white boy, Ellie thought and grinned. Of course, he had to try hard to get her there. Nevertheless, Ellie’s front tooth found her bottom lip and her right hand found its way down her shorts. Such a shameless display of lust was more than welcome in her neighborhood.

The strokes of her fingers on her clit matched the rhythm of her neighbors’ bodies bouncing into each other. Lost in it, she gasped when two strong hands grasped her waist, their fingers planted firmly into the soft flesh of her sides. She soon felt a long, thick, hard cock press itself against her ass, which was protected only by her thin white athletic shorts. It was one of her lovers—but which?

Last edited:
Back