sasaou
I see what you did thar
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2010
- Posts
- 3,077
Nope - I think the stand took care of that too
lol.............over some tackling?? How about I throw in some tickling??
Yes please. I know just the spot !!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nope - I think the stand took care of that too
lol.............over some tackling?? How about I throw in some tickling??
Yes please. I know just the spot !!
Think she ran away again Sasaou
>Sol
Yeah /sad.
) Might she be scared of you ?
(Don't see why though)
>Sol
-sniffle- everyone is scared of me. But I have pretty pink boobies.. why would those scare her?
Not I . Takes a heck of allot to scare me.
( Drifts into own world , staring at mental picture )
>Sol
That current avatar is scaring me, Sol.
Ima go get a dalek then.Not I . Takes a heck of allot to scare me.
( Drifts into own world , staring at mental picture )
>Sol
Ima go get a dalek then.
You ever seen what's under the metal exterior ?
(Hugs Sasaou for the sake of it )
>Sol
That's a nice layout. Little out of date but yea, not pretty.
Just realised you are a very huggy person type ! Why have I not seen this before !!!
>Sol
They sure aren't pretty..
You were too busy playing with my ears and supplying me with fishes and cream.
whee!! I can fly! I can fly!!Yea, silly me. LOL
( Picks up Sasaou and runs about with her in his arms !!! )
>Sol
whee!! I can fly! I can fly!!

I am in such a giddy humour at the moment.
>Sol
I am a bit too. tee hee. had at some vodka earler.
And that made you giddy ? Gosh I inadvertently drank half a bottle once and walked home one.
>Sol
I had a few shots .. and a bunch of halloween candy.
edit: and you sir are a lush xD
Me ! Never !
My body just processes alcohol quicker than most. Which also means its very difficult for me to have drunk sex. ( shrugs shoulders )
>Sol
( Says he munching marshmallows )
No drunk sex? What's the fun in that?!!
No drunk sex? What's the fun in that?!!
evening all, sorry i couldn't help overhear you sasaou