Down the rabbit hole

Reading your initial post for the first time - I am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you've had people here to lift you up during this time. 💜
 
I’m in my hometown and got a fb messsge from my childhood friend that I haven’t seen in 23 years. His dad died recently and the wake was today. He didn’t tell anyone that I was coming.

Everyone should have the chance to be the mysterious stranger that shows up at a wake. It was an experience.
 
I’m in my hometown and got a fb messsge from my childhood friend that I haven’t seen in 23 years. His dad died recently and the wake was today. He didn’t tell anyone that I was coming.

Everyone should have the chance to be the mysterious stranger that shows up at a wake. It was an experience.
You were the character in the films where everybody is intrigued, both in you and whether they led a secret spy life!

Also, hope you are bearing up okay. That must have been incredibly hard. You are a good man and a good friend for attending.
Sending you loads of ❤️ and 🫂🫂🫂
 
You were the character in the films where everybody is intrigued, both in you and whether they led a secret spy life!

Also, hope you are bearing up okay. That must have been incredibly hard. You are a good man and a good friend for attending.
Sending you loads of ❤️ and 🫂🫂🫂
You’re very sweet, but it was actually just fun for me. Dude was old and had a good life, kids, grandkids. It was a good wake.

But I’ll take the hugs 😘
 
Back
Top