Irish

Status
Not open for further replies.
-sniffle- everyone is scared of me. But I have pretty pink boobies.. why would those scare her?

Not I . Takes a heck of allot to scare me.

( Drifts into own world , staring at mental picture )

>Sol
 
That's a nice layout. Little out of date but yea, not pretty.

Just realised you are a very huggy person type ! Why have I not seen this before !!!

>Sol

They sure aren't pretty..

You were too busy playing with my ears and supplying me with fishes and cream.
 
They sure aren't pretty..

You were too busy playing with my ears and supplying me with fishes and cream.

Yea, silly me. LOL

( Picks up Sasaou and runs about with her in his arms !!! )

>Sol
 
And that made you giddy ? Gosh I inadvertently drank half a bottle once and walked home one.

>Sol

I had a few shots .. and a bunch of halloween candy.
edit: and you sir are a lush xD
 
I had a few shots .. and a bunch of halloween candy.
edit: and you sir are a lush xD

Me ! Never !

My body just processes alcohol quicker than most. Which also means its very difficult for me to have drunk sex. ( shrugs shoulders )

>Sol
( Says he munching marshmallows )
 
Me ! Never !

My body just processes alcohol quicker than most. Which also means its very difficult for me to have drunk sex. ( shrugs shoulders )

>Sol
( Says he munching marshmallows )

No drunk sex? What's the fun in that?!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top