In The Hands Of Another

BiBunny said:
Can I bring up another weird twist on this subject? B. has a man from our hometown whom he bottoms to on occasion. A couple of times, he's brought up the idea of me joining their play. Sometimes, he likes the idea of me and this other guy Topping him. Sometimes, he likes the idea of both of them Topping me. And, sometimes, he likes the idea of both of us being Topped by this guy. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it since I haven't met the guy yet, but the THOUGHT is a nice one.

Can I possibly make it any more complicated? :catgrin:
*shakes head* Not complicated, just "switch-switch-switch" :catgrin:

catalina_francisco said:
Could be fun says she who is trying to get used to the idea of being the victim of 2 sadistic men at the same time without shaking to bits first.:D

376824463_a0ed881d79_t.jpg
Catalina

Oh, yeah, that's most of the problem right there. From what I already know about B. and what I've heard about this guy, I'd probably be seriously in for it!

BiBunny said:
Oh, yeah, that's most of the problem right there. From what I already know about B. and what I've heard about this guy, I'd probably be seriously in for it!

Oh well, I am trying to remind myself I always panic most about the things I enjoy the most in the long run so just take a deep breath, relax, and let him take care of arrranging everything....it will begin to work soon...I hope!

376675788_40b6293f84_t.jpg
Catalina

I definately would consider being around whilst I'd lent Calyph to another guy, certainly something I'd want to try at some point, though I don't know that I could lend him to another woman.

wenchhh said:
This is not the first timet hat I've thought this.... Ecstaticsub, you're one lucky lucky girl!
HUGS!

Thanks--yes, I know I am. I am loving being loved by two men and the challenge of keeping both my vanilla and my submissive lives balanced.

Last night my husband and I were having another one of out "state of the union" talks. The only concern he ever has about me playing has been my safety. He really likes that my Dom shares me (and to be honest wishes that he would share me more) but mostly he is grateful that I am shared and experience these adventures in a controlled safe environment that my husband doesn't think he could provide for me.

I have never been afraid or really nervous about being shared because I am never told about it more than 15-30 minutes ahead of time. I am also never given details. I am told what to do as it happens. I like not having the burden of overthinking it before hand.

Back