If e-boning was not an available option to you would you go outside your marriage to seek satisfaction?

So this situation has occurred recently to me and my wife we are compatible on all levels but years ago her libido just fell out.. now I’ve just reached my utter limit of tolerance and a a heart to heart conversation was had. Her dr was consulted and we were advised that her condition was not the death sentence I’d been dreading she was placed on new meds and told to be patient. I’m kind of a wait and see like just how serious are you I’ll be here, but I’m not going to all my happiness to be held hostage by anyone!

Ya. Honestly, if I ever get the the point where I decide to do it, I'm going to talk to her first. Not ad an ultimatum or a making her feel guilty thing, just as a matter of fact, this is where I'm at kind of thing.

And ya, the lack of caring is what gets me. I'm tired of being the only one trying to improve things, because I'm the only one it matters to. Last night I tried to start things but I just couldn't get her I the mood. She apologized, but it kind of comes down to... why am I the one having to do all the work to get her in the mood. I don't mind doing it, but she's not even trying to do anything to help herself. Unless you count drinking wine, which I guess does kind of help but ya. We even schedule sex at her request so she can know, but it doesn't matter since all it does is tell her when to awkwardly wait for me to initiate things.
I was in a similar situation & put my foot down. Told him that HE needs to start initiating & I was holding out until he did. WELP! it backfired & I never get laid now. :LOL::cry::LOL:

There are many opportunities if you're comfortable and confident and secure with your sexuality. You just need to know how to treat a woman and make eye contact. After years of being married we tend to forget how to "turn it on."

For me, I do think Lit likely keeps me online mostly. Not sure it is the same way as many married people here though. I am currently permitted to have sex with other people. There are caveats, of course, but Lit is... well...so much easier.

I met new people in my 20s, become out of touch entrenched in mom life in my 30s, and now in my 40s, it seems like everything, from me, to social dynamics, to the whole damn world completely changed. Meeting people 15 years ago was much easier. You went to a bar and mingled. You can tell rather quickly if you each check enough boxes. It was simple and efficient. People in bars now don't talk to strangers. Hell, it is hard to even find people my age range. It is all online dating or hook up apps, I guess. Don't get me started, I looked. Most charge, for little information, or worse, let women on free but charge men which just feels creepy as fuck. Then there is Tinder. Created an account, found all you get is a couple of pictures and a blurb. At least with Lit, you can read how they communicated with others, how they treat others, what they share, see their sense of humor, what they gravitate to, what they are looking for, all before you attempt to engage. What can I say with a couple of pictures and a blurb? Hell, What can I see in someone else with just a couple of pictures and blurb. A picture doesn't mean much to me. I could try to explain what does, but mostly, I just care about how someone makes me feel. Pictures and blurbs, I just feel nothing at all. Swipe culture just sucks.

I really liked the old hook up culture. So, Lit is not just a compromise and a sort of release, but a safety net, a more open, sexually charged, relevant to my social culture place, like a friendly bar, that makes it easy to say..... yeah fuck swipe culture, let's see who is kicking it on Lit. Without it, I'm sure I'd try harder in the 2023 local hook up scene, but I don't wanna. Get off my lawn with swiping on pictures. sigh.
I miss the old hookup scene, too. In my more feral days (the 1980s) it was nothing to meet someone and mess around with them. I'm 60 now and the thought of trying to go out and meet someone is almost an alien concept.

Nope. And I don't share photos or video here. Although I will when I'm available, but that's a mixed bag. I don't want to lose him. I dread what it will be like when he passes 😢 And, I'm really horny! 🫢 so thank you Lit, you wild, beautiful people 🥰🙏 this place is a relief!

Last edited:
Back