Dark and dominating Repairman at your door, you should not have written him that bad check

TheRepairman

My IPad hates me
Hello, I am hoping to find a woman between 35-65 with a Repairman fantasy. What could be more fun then a dark erotic after hours service call? Not even a nosy neighbor would take a second glance at the service truck parked in your driveway. Does the thought of being totally at his mercy, no chance for rescue make your toes curl? Does sensation of submitting to him and your darkest desires make your body tingle?

How would you want to submit to this dark force you summoned? Do envision yourself franticly running room to room as he methodically hunts you down? Or does the though of standing hands tied behind your back as the dark force covers your body in warm wet lingering kisses. The result is the same you are at his mercy. Or perhaps you see yourself craving something darker. Your mind flashes, you see yourself bent over the kitchen table or padded sawhorse restrained, clothes being torn away. Slowly, yet relentlessly exposing your body and mind to his strong will.

Will you find solace knowing that you can not be blamed for your own deep dark consensual non consensual desires and cravings. You were “made” to do all those things. In the end, you submitted to your own desires, your own dark lusts, What if the pleasure and intensity of the encounter left you with a deeper satisfaction sexually mentally then you had felt before.

In your hand you hold a business card “ The Repairman” available 24/7 for any erotic house call. There is an email address on the card.. would you relive your dreams as you fight the good and evil with in? How long would you go back and forth before you emailed???

your ring the door bell... and wait... and wait... finally the outside light comes on as the door opens a crack. The man standing in your doorway appears to be a shade north of 40, 6’ tall athletically built with deep greenish eyes, black hair with a few silver streaks. Years of working out in the elements have given him a tanned yet rough around the edges look. Almost resembling a mafia hit man. Those intense green eyes meet yours.

“Hi, you emailed for service.”

Back