I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think opposites often attract, but in this case the peas in a pod analagy rings much more true. I'm sure you'll be bezzy mates in no time :D
 
I think that happens to me now and then too :D

I think its good to see you Sexy MsTex :kiss:

I think it happens more often now then it used to

I think it makes me sick to know that I've talked to them.

I think it's ALWAYS good to see you Sexy Rose ....

:kiss:
 
I think it sometimes helps to stay focused on the good apples that are still here.

I think it's good to see both of you two lovely ladies. :rose: :rose:
 
I think it happens more often now then it used to

I think it makes me sick to know that I've talked to them.

I think it's ALWAYS good to see you Sexy Rose ....

:kiss:

I think mind bleach maybe in order, I've got through an industrial vat of late ;)
 
I think that I've found the book I was looking for, but I don't think it's going to be as easy to intepret the information within it as I was hoping.
 
I think.... I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night... but it's nothing a Saturday afternoon nap won't cure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top