rbijon
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2004
- Posts
- 72,505
I think it is way to hot outside and I'm glad its about to storm.
I also think my dog is a pig for burping at me the bitch.
I think I am glad your blue eyes are back!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think it is way to hot outside and I'm glad its about to storm.
I also think my dog is a pig for burping at me the bitch.
I think I am too!!!I think I am glad your blue eyes are back!![]()
I think I am too!!!
I think I need to get my ass out of the house, so I can get stuff done!
I think I need to get my ass out of the house, so I can get stuff done!


i think.. i just missed something![]()
