I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too! But I think if I don't get my ass up I'll never leave! Good day everyone! :)
 
I think that when you are using a nail gun and don't hit the board center you are nailing, causing the nail to miss the board and bounce off of your chest.........................it freakin hurts....lol
 
I think that when you are using a nail gun and don't hit the board center you are nailing, causing the nail to miss the board and bounce off of your chest.........................it freakin hurts....lol
I think you nailed yourself...........lol

ps......working on Saturday sugs.....
 
I think, if my grandmother would have ever met you... would have said... Corbal's full of PnV (piss and vinegar... which was a compliment, by the way.)I think my grandmother was an amazing lady with a great spirit who didn't take any crap from anyone.


I think your grandmother knew my grandmother. Or grew up in the same neighborhood. ;) And she would have thought Corbal was full of piss n vinegar too. :)

I think Corbal is sexyawesome! :rose:
 

I think your grandmother knew my grandmother. Or grew up in the same neighborhood. ;) And she would have thought Corbal was full of piss n vinegar too. :)

I think Corbal is sexyawesome! :rose:
I think you're right...but you're sexy awesome too ;)

:D
 
I...think...I...love you! But what am I so afraid of? :)

I think you make me smile. and...
I think you are the only person who can out do me remembering songs and lyrics.
;)
I think you and I could have an entire conversation using only song lyric snippets quoted verbatim.

I think that would be kinda dorky but kinda funny to try. :D
 
ANYTIME sweetness! :rose:

I think you have your hands full with sweet things today! :)

I think I'm a little jealous! ;)
 
I think my world is in spinning swirl of crazed thoughts and cruel jokes, mixed and poured over my boiling brain. :eek:;)
 
I think it is way to hot outside and I'm glad its about to storm.

I also think my dog is a pig for burping at me the bitch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top