FeelingGood90
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2010
- Posts
- 836
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think I'll be taking a nap later ... wanna join me?
![]()

wakey wakey!![]()

I think I would. I've been taking naps a lot lately, love them...![]()
I think it's because of what you do ...
![]()

I think. No, I know you're right.
Days like today make it all worth it though. It was a GREAT day.
![]()

I think that makes me wanna jump up and down ...
![]()
I think I have something you could jump on...
![]()

I think pole jumping is one of my favorite activities ...
![]()
I think i would enjoy you jumping on my pole![]()


I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth ...
![]()


I think that happens to me now and then too
I think its good to see you Sexy MsTex![]()


I think it happens more often now then it used to
I think it makes me sick to know that I've talked to them.
I think it's ALWAYS good to see you Sexy Rose ....
![]()
I think it sometimes helps to stay focused on the good apples that are still here.
I think it's good to see both of you two lovely ladies.![]()
![]()

I think it sometimes helps to stay focused on the good apples that are still here.
I think it's good to see both of you two lovely ladies.![]()
![]()

I think mind bleach maybe in order, I've got through an industrial vat of late![]()

i think i need another cup of coffee

i think i need another cup of coffee
