I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I never realized how much I hated having headaches like the ones I have been plagued with the last few days.

I think it may be a long semester.

I think I may never get all these messages returned and I really feel bad when I dont return messages. :(
 
I think I should have gotten to know someone a lot earlier.

I think her post to Moon makes my heart ache and smile at the same time.

I think her quiet grace is something I admire greatly.

:heart:
 
I think I would love to know how much Tums & Pepto Adam Richman from Man vs Food consumes on a weekly basis. He is NUTS.
 
I think I need to take one of those vicoden I saved for future (ab)use, and go lay in bed.
 
I think I need to get to bed now so I don't fall asleep in the barber chair tomorrow and end up with a really bad hair cut.
 
I think that most of the things I do are a pointless waste of time, destined for failure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top