~ House of Blu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, look at you, branching out and making your own place.

:)

I hope you had a nice Independence Day!

I totally understand!

As far as the tab, thanks for the drinks and company! Lucky for you, I'm a cheap cyber-date!

Will look in tomorrow and see if the bar is open ;)

Well, look at you, branching out and making your own place.

:)

I hope you had a nice Independence Day!

Lol. Thank you darlin'.

But damn, you came just as I was closin' the place down. Tell you what. come back tomorrow night and you'll get a free drink.

:kiss:

how are those forearms lookin ;)

Okay my darlin' little loves! Mama Blu's is open again. Had a really good time last night. But I have to say tonight I am not feelin' quite so melancholy. In fact tonight I am feelin’ downright chipper. Besides it’s Friday and we all need to kick up our heels a little.

So tonight we say goodbye to our sad songbird and instead are bringin’ in a little good ol’ blues. I’m thinkin’ BB King and his lovely Lucille. Can’t you feel that toe tappin’ beat? Come on in and “Rock Me Baby”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4OXrmxDp44
(and yes it is just music)

And for tonight I am thinkin’ for a cover charge (and in a nod to my very first customer Onewordlyguy :kiss: sweetheart) .. well now Mama Blu needs some sugar. And don’t be shy… I’m happy to take kisses from ever’body!

:kiss:Blu

Last edited:
Okay my darlin' little loves! Mama Blu's is open again. Had a really good time last night. But I have to say tonight I am not feelin' quite so melancholy. In fact tonight I am feelin’ downright chipper. Besides it’s Friday and we all need to kick up our heels a little.

So tonight we say goodbye to our sad songbird and instead are bringin’ in a little good ol’ blues. I’m thinkin’ BB King and his lovely Lucille. Can’t you feel that toe tappin’ beat? Come on in and “Rock Me Baby”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4OXrmxDp44
(and yes it is just music)

And for tonight I am thinkin’ for a cover charge (and in a nod to my very first customer Onewordlyguy :kiss: sweetheart) .. well now Mama Blu needs some sugar. And don’t be shy… I’m happy to take kisses from ever’body!

:kiss:Blu

Evenin' Mama Blu. :kiss: Thanks for putting BB on the juke box. Honey, that takes me back. I'd love an ice cold beer. :kiss:

Evenin' Mama Blu. :kiss: Thanks for putting BB on the juke box. Honey, that takes me back. I'd love an ice cold beer. :kiss:

Sure thing, Bluespark!

<slides you an ice cold beer>
So did I do that right? Have found that perfectin' a good head is very difficult. ;) lol

As for BB, who doesn't like listening to him on a Friday night? Speaking of Fridays... how was your week, darlin'? :kiss:

Sure thing, Bluespark!

<slides you an ice cold beer>
So did I do that right? Have found that perfectin' a good head is very difficult. ;) lol

As for BB, who doesn't like listening to him on a Friday night? Speaking of Fridays... how was your week, darlin'? :kiss:

Thanks for the beer, darling. And don't be fooling about the head you know it's the best in town when you're working the tap. :kiss: Best part about my week is it's over. ;)

How 'bout a little Muddy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM93F1lGKnI&feature=related

<leans over the bar and grabs you. Big hard fast kiss>:kiss:

Darlin' you get free beers for the rest of the night. But you know what? Men aren't the only ones who can rock it....

Know what I need?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXVoOgwiYc8

:kiss:

Oh baby, you know no man can ever give you good loving like a bluesman. :kiss:
<kissing you slow and deep. I slide my hands up your sides and brush against your breasts>

Hey, Blu, sorry I'm late. And I'm doubly sorry I missed the grand opening last night!

<slips behind the bar, grabs a clean rag, and starts polishin' a glass.>

But I'm here, now, ready to pour. Ladies, allow me to tell you how beautiful you all are, and put together a special drink just for you. And to get us started: Blu, here's your special drink, a Blue Lilac.

<slides an electric blue martini to the boss, cups her cheeks with his hands, and caresses her lips with his.> I know the barman ain't gotta pay no cover. But you're worth it.

And don't you other fellas be gettin' no ideas. I gots a baseball bat back here itchin' to defend Mama's honor!

And, because it's hot and sticky outside, let's play a little of this on the jukebox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f816HjURyVc

HR

Whew!!

<fannin' myself>

Well my man has taken over the bar and I am retirin' to my stool.

Bluespark care to join me?

Oh and HR? Remember sugar, tonight's cover charge is a kiss. But don't worry if anyone gets too fresh, I'll let you know when to 'swing away'. lol

And is it just me or is there a lack of women in here? Maybe now that you're here they'll feel more comfortable comin' in and sittin' a spell.

I tell ya ladies... he's a dreamboat! ;) And he needs some sugar too!

Last edited:
Aw, shucks, Blu. <blushing> You's too good to me!

But, yes, it is feelin' a little like there ain't enough lovely beauties in these parts...

So settle in, ladies, grab a stool. Drink a little, talk a little. Tell ol' HR your troubles or your cares. I gotta good ear, and a willing smile.

<wipes bartop with his rag, whistlin' along to Mr. Guy and Mr. Mayer.>

Dammit HR! you and that damn bat chased away Bluespark! And just when things were startin' to get good!

<punches you in the arm>

Sorry, Blu. <tucks bat below the bar out of reach.>

But, here, to make up for it...

<slides hand behind your neck, and let's his fingers tangle up in your hair. Tips your chin up with his thumb, and kisses you again, softly, lingeringly.>

I challenge the next man to come in the bar to make you swoon more than you just did.

Come on, gents, show her what you got!

HR

Sneaks in quietly, sidles up behind Mama Blu... And just as she becomes aware of me I tickle your ear with my lips whispering "last night was pretty mild, but tonight we're gonna have a little fun!"

I spin you around and press my lips tightly to yours, my fingers trailing through your hair...

Sneaks in quietly, sidles up behind Mama Blu... And just as she becomes aware of me I tickle your ear with my lips whispering "last night was pretty mild, but tonight we're gonna have a little fun!"

I spin you around and press my lips tightly to yours, my fingers trailing through your hair...

<my arms slide around you and hold you closer to me>

Hr put the bat away,

This is my first and best customer Oneworldlyguy. His drinks are on me tonight! ;)

On you? <eyes widen in surprise.>

But, Blue, you haven't done that thing where you lay down on the bar and pour a shot in your navel in years!

<pats Oneworldlyguy on the shoulder.> Well done, my friend. Whatever you did last night, well done. What're you drinking?

HR

Just a friendly welcome to the neighborhood.

:rose:

Well hiya Littlelovedove! How are ya tonight?

Don't forget to tell HR what you're drinkin' or the cover charge! A simple kiss and you get to decide on whom and where you would like to give it. ;)

Fruity with a kick...hmm...

You seem like a Raspberry Gin Rickey kind a girl. Sugar, raspberries, lime juice, gin, seltzer, with a slice of lime served over ice. Sound good?

<hands li'l dove her glass...as her fingers close over his, he cocks his head.> Uh, uh, uh! Don't forget Mama Blu's cover charge!

HR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back