Honey's thread...

eric shawn listo said:
It's Monday...I'm back...with more time....HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY!!!!

EEEERRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCC...

Where'd ya go>?
 
Honey123 said:
I'm ok. watching the TV with the 9/11 memorial services...


Yeah...watched that movie with Harvey keitel lst night about lead up...what a world...

Hadda go get my battery now you're on... ;)
 
eric shawn listo said:
Yeah...watched that movie with Harvey keitel lst night about lead up...what a world...

Hadda go get my battery now you're on... ;)

...what? what battery?

I watched channel 2 last night...wow...even 5 years later, it still hits home.
 
Honey123 said:
...what? what battery?

I watched channel 2 last night...wow...even 5 years later, it still hits home.


For my laptop, silly...wait...that doesn't really work either...

Yeah, it will long time I fear.
 
eric shawn listo said:
For my laptop, silly...wait...that doesn't really work either...

Yeah, it will long time I fear.


be careful...I hear that those batteries can go on fire... :rolleyes:
 
Honey123 said:
be careful...I hear that those batteries can go on fire... :rolleyes:

Yeah...gotta check that out...

So, asie from sad things...like my lap catching on fire...how're you? Cold up her today...35 degrees when I got up....
 
eric shawn listo said:
Yeah...gotta check that out...

So, asie from sad things...like my lap catching on fire...how're you? Cold up her today...35 degrees when I got up....


Cold up HER? LOL HELLO!

Actually it was in the 60's. I think it's going up to Mid-70's. I miss the hot weather, Eric. This is not fair. It's only September.
 
Honey123 said:
Cold up HER? LOL HELLO!

Actually it was in the 60's. I think it's going up to Mid-70's. I miss the hot weather, Eric. This is not fair. It's only September.


Guess I have some sticky keys...wonder how that happened?

Yeah I could use a few more warm days to clean up around my NEW GARGAGE...heh heh..
 
eric shawn listo said:
Guess I have some sticky keys...wonder how that happened?

Yeah I could use a few more warm days to clean up around my NEW GARGAGE...heh heh..


How did it go? No electrical mishaps?
 
Honey123 said:
How did it go? No electrical mishaps?


Nope..first time i have gotten zapped doing that stuff...must be getting smarter in my old age...or remembering to turn the breaker off :rolleyes:
 
eric shawn listo said:
Nope..first time i have gotten zapped doing that stuff...must be getting smarter in my old age...or remembering to turn the breaker off :rolleyes:


and not standing in water...
 
Back
Top