Honey's thread...

Honey123 said:
LMAO...thanks Rox...there have been some who have seen me in Person...ask Vanna...and Femme...and once they stop laughing....perhaps they'll tell you.. :D


<gulp> *perk* in person?


And nope, we don't mind at all if the water runs down your body, accentuating those delicious curves, mingling with your perspiration, glistening on your skin...ahhh...hmmmmm...

Course, it would be shame to get suds all over that top...perhaps you should remove it first?
 
bashfull said:
<gulp> *perk* in person?


And nope, we don't mind at all if the water runs down your body, accentuating those delicious curves, mingling with your perspiration, glistening on your skin...ahhh...hmmmmm...

Course, it would be shame to get suds all over that top...perhaps you should remove it first?


Hey Birthday boy....

How's it going?? :kiss:
 
bashfull said:
<gulp> *perk* in person?
I know the sentiment. I kind of think of her as a mythical goddess too.

Although, I don't think goddesses would spend much time in New Jersey. :)
 
Honey123 said:
LMAO...thanks Rox...there have been some who have seen me in Person...ask Vanna...and Femme...and once they stop laughing....perhaps they'll tell you.. :D
They told me - their mouths went dry, their palms became sweaty, they stuttered, their hearts raced - heck, they're lesbians, and they have good taste and a discriminating eye. Oh Honey, you sell yourself short, dear. The only thing you would have to fear if you posted pix would be a massive wave of lust-induced heart attacks among the voyeur crowd.
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
I know the sentiment. I kind of think of her as a mythical goddess too.

Although, I don't think goddesses would spend much time in New Jersey. :)


Isnt it the Goddess State? Oh wait..that's Garden State..

You could for a story in French ~
 
Roxanne Appleby said:
They told me - their mouths went dry, their palms became sweaty, they stuttered, their hearts raced - heck, they're lesbians, and they have good taste and a discriminating eye. Oh Honey, you sell yourself short, dear. The only thing you would have to fear if you posted pix would be a massive wave of lust-induced heart attacks among the voyeur crowd.

LMAO...

:kiss:
 
Roxanne Appleby said:
They told me - their mouths went dry, their palms became sweaty, they stuttered, their hearts raced - heck, they're lesbians, and they have good taste and a discriminating eye. Oh Honey, you sell yourself short, dear. The only thing you would have to fear if you posted pix would be a massive wave of lust-induced heart attacks among the voyeur crowd.


Mmm, and <insert diety of choice> only knows some of us could use the revitalization that comes with that sort of heart attack....*g*


:cool:


and some of us get the shooting arm and chest pains and shortness of breath at merely the *thought* of Honey pics
 
Remec said:
Mmm, and <insert diety of choice> only knows some of us could use the revitalization that comes with that sort of heart attack....*g*


:cool:


and some of us get the shooting arm and chest pains and shortness of breath at merely the *thought* of Honey pics


LOL

REM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {{hugs}} :kiss:'s
 
Did someone say pics? Yanno, that would make a great present! Not as good as a video, but I'd settle...
 
bashfull said:
Did someone say pics? Yanno, that would make a great present! Not as good as a video, but I'd settle...


Hey I only made one video.... :rolleyes:
 
Honey123 said:
LOL

REM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {{hugs}} :kiss:'s

HONEY!!!! {returning hugs, resisting the urge to dip you back over my arm...for now :devil: :kiss: }


Hey dahlin'...how ya doin'?


:cool:
 
Remec said:
HONEY!!!! {returning hugs, resisting the urge to dip you back over my arm...for now :devil: :kiss: }


Hey dahlin'...how ya doin'?


:cool:


Very good today...So far, I've had an incredible morning.. :D

How's you?
 
Honey123 said:
what would you like to think I did?


Well, the obvious answer would be "ME"! But other than that, supermarket and shower get you feeling that good? I wanna know the name of your shampoo!
 
bashfull said:
Well, the obvious answer would be "ME"! But other than that, supermarket and shower get you feeling that good? I wanna know the name of your shampoo!


Hmmm...body wash is more like it. :p
 
Back
Top