Honey's thread...

Ted-E-Bare said:
Yeah, but since she's donig it her bikini, it'll cost ya $100.

She's starting a college fund.


How much for without the bikini?
 
Bash...hoping you are alright with the weather in your area!!!! {{hugs}}

Ted...How's "Honey's Hot Rod Wash" for a Poster??

Eric... :( Damn...we're like two ships in the night.. :D

This rain is really cramping my style....I am getting tired of no sunshine. I wouldn't mind the rain so much if it was in the 80's...but 60? I mean, It's August...this i not fair...not nice... *shakes fist to the sky*
 
Honey123 said:
Bash...hoping you are alright with the weather in your area!!!! {{hugs}}

Ted...How's "Honey's Hot Rod Wash" for a Poster??

Eric... :( Damn...we're like two ships in the night.. :D

This rain is really cramping my style....I am getting tired of no sunshine. I wouldn't mind the rain so much if it was in the 80's...but 60? I mean, It's August...this i not fair...not nice... *shakes fist to the sky*

Time for a calender check - it's September :p :D
 
Dropping in to say howdy. Can't stay.

Ya'll be have fun. Fellas, be sure to take some pics when ya' talk her into washing the cars naked! Oh, and Honey, do my tires for me will ya'?

**runs from thrown sponges**
 
bashfull said:
Dropping in to say howdy. Can't stay.

Ya'll be have fun. Fellas, be sure to take some pics when ya' talk her into washing the cars naked! Oh, and Honey, do my tires for me will ya'?

**runs from thrown sponges**


:rolleyes:

*makes sure to hit Bash right in the ass with a wet, soapy sponge* :p
 
Honey123 said:
:rolleyes:

*makes sure to hit Bash right in the ass with a wet, soapy sponge* :p


Ok, made it back for a bit....hmmmm...

"Honey! You missed a few spots, darlin'!"
 
Hi Honey, :kiss:

Did you get the little one off to school? Is he starting kindergarten now?

Did you cry (like I did) when you seem them heading out on their own?
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
Someone got a four day weekend!

And a new AV. :D


:)

Yes...cell phone pic...not so good...quality kinda sucks...and I cut out most of the nudie parts.. ;)
 
lil_elvis_lover said:
Hi Honey, :kiss:

Did you get the little one off to school? Is he starting kindergarten now?

Did you cry (like I did) when you seem them heading out on their own?


Try 5th Grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He was pissed he had to go...I was pissed I had to wake up at 7!

But, it was just sad...they only have a half day today...
 
Honey123 said:
Try 5th Grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


He was pissed he had to go...I was pissed I had to wake up at 7!

But, it was just sad...they only have a half day today...

My, they do grow up fast. For some reason, I thought he was much younger. :eek:

You're lucky, I've got to have mine ready for the bus @ 7AM.
 
lil_elvis_lover said:
My, they do grow up fast. For some reason, I thought he was much younger. :eek:

You're lucky, I've got to have mine ready for the bus @ 7AM.


They do grow fast...I swear some of the kids were taller than me!!

The school is right around the corner...quik drive.
 
action figures ?

Personally now i al;ways thought that GI joe was the stud boy for Barbie , Ken on the other hand i thought was trying to emerge out of the closet ?? Is my interpretation of this wrong.. Or perhaps Barbie was just using Ken to make GI Joe jealous ?? :nana:
 
HawtDeepr46 said:
Personally now i al;ways thought that GI joe was the stud boy for Barbie , Ken on the other hand i thought was trying to emerge out of the closet ?? Is my interpretation of this wrong.. Or perhaps Barbie was just using Ken to make GI Joe jealous ?? :nana:


I always thought GI Joe was Ken... :rolleyes:
 
Honey123 said:
They do grow fast...I swear some of the kids were taller than me!!

The school is right around the corner...quik drive.

BTW, gotta agree with the guys, stunning AV.
 
lil_elvis_lover said:
BTW, gotta agree with the guys, stunning AV.


Thank you...it's ok...grainy..ooooh...I need to go look at the pics... ;)
 
Back
Top