Honey's thread...

bmw1080 said:
Good for you hun.

I am envious, mind you, summer is on the way here.


Then I am the one who should be envious...summer's just about over.. :(
I got used to wearing a bikini all day...and most of the night
 
Honey123 said:
Then I am the one who should be envious...summer's just about over.. :(
I got used to wearing a bikini all day...and most of the night


And with your honey coloured skin.........HOT!


Your looking good in your av hun. Back to more settled work or still part-time?

Looks like I will have to send you a pixt from the mobile, I see one in your hand! ;)
 
bmw1080 said:
And with your honey coloured skin.........HOT!


Your looking good in your av hun. Back to more settled work or still part-time?


Thanks, Sweets....

kinda temping at my old job...I know..go figure. :rolleyes:
 
Honey123 said:
I can say the same about you, Yui... ;)
I'm good-ish. Lacking your sweetness, of course, but good-ish. :rose: Be happy, Sweet, you deserve it.
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
I'm still imagining having a neighbor living in a bikini for the summer. :D


no one seemed to mind...my husband would come home and just shake his head...
 
Honey123 said:
no one seemed to mind...my husband would come home and just shake his head...
And then walk across the street, draw a beer from the keg the neighborhood men had lined up next to them as they sat in the lawn in lawn chairs eager for a glimpse of you or when you came out to mow the lawn, or wash the car.

After a quick beer, and a round of high fives, he disappear into the house amid their cheers. :D
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
And then walk across the street, draw a beer from the keg the neighborhood men had lined up next to them as they sat in the lawn in lawn chairs eager for a glimpse of you or when you came out to mow the lawn, or wash the car.

After a quick beer, and a round of high fives, he disappear into the house amid their cheers. :D


not sure about that one....

true story just happened: We were going to a wedding..I tried on 2 dresses he loved both, one more than the other claiming I looked "Stunning"...so, ever time I would pass him by to readjust myself, or fix my make-up, he'd look at me and shake his head and laugh...I would say, "Why are you doing that?" He would just laugh and say, "Because you look younger and younger" and then he'd smile again... a few minutes later I say we need to go to the local K-mart and get a card for the wedding...he looks at me and says, "Not dressed like that." :rolleyes:
 
Honey123 said:
no one seemed to mind...my husband would come home and just shake his head...
Evidently that working out thing is going better for you. ;) Didn't want to tie up Salvor's thread, but thanks for the encouragement. I do actually see the improvement, but it's taking time. It's really cool when I see people I haven't seen in a while. I've dropped something like 15lbs, while putting on a lot of muscle. I run into people who I haven't seen in at least 3 months and they're like, "Holy shit!" That totally makes it worth while.

I'm with Ted. I'd love a neighbor in a bikini. But I can't promise I wouldn't be staring.
 
S-Des said:
I'm with Ted. I'd love a neighbor in a bikini. But I can't promise I wouldn't be staring.
Staring! I hear for next summer, they are planning on setting up bleachers across the street. And a webcam for the guys that have to go to work! :D
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
Staring! I hear for next summer, they are planning on setting up bleachers across the street. And a webcam for the guys that have to go to work! :D
I didn't want to seem creepy. But yeah, I'm thinking there would be one of those periscope things we used to make as kids, sticking up out of my roof.
 
Do I at least get a cut of the money??

I'll bend down and lift my hair off my neck and lick my fingers just so we can get lots of dough rolling in.....

S-Des...I think that's wonderful about working out and how people react...when I began working out it took awhile before anyone would comment..
 
Honey123 said:
Do I at least get a cut of the money??

I'll bend down and lift my hair off my neck and lick my fingers just so we can get lots of dough rolling in.....

S-Des...I think that's wonderful about working out and how people react...when I began working out it took awhile before anyone would comment..
They aren't charging anything--its just the neighborhood guys!

Now, if you opened a car wash, you could rake in the bucks! :D

OK, I've got as far as I can here. The "creepy" line is nearby. Might be behind me.
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
They aren't charging anything--its just the neighborhood guys!

Now, if you opened a car wash, you could rake in the bucks! :D

OK, I've got as far as I can here. The "creepy" line is nearby. Might be behind me.


LOL....

You'll never be creepy to me Ted...
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
They aren't charging anything--its just the neighborhood guys!

Now, if you opened a car wash, you could rake in the bucks! :D
You know I swear I read this story last night....:D

Night guys, I need to get my two hours of shut eye or I'll get cranky.
 
S-Des said:
You know I swear I read this story last night....:D

Night guys, I need to get my two hours of shut eye or I'll get cranky.


Sweet dreams....

Crap...it's 9:47 a.m. here...
 
bashfull said:
Morning, darlin'.

Howdy fellas.

Helloooo, ladies.


:rose:

Bash
Morning bash. Pull up a lawn chair, help yourself to something from the keg. Honey will be out to wash her car in a minute.
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
Morning bash. Pull up a lawn chair, help yourself to something from the keg. Honey will be out to wash her car in a minute.


Ya' think she'll wash mine too?
 
Back
Top