G
Guest
Guest
Yeah, but since she's donig it her bikini, it'll cost ya $100.bashfull said:Ya' think she'll wash mine too?
She's starting a college fund.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, but since she's donig it her bikini, it'll cost ya $100.bashfull said:Ya' think she'll wash mine too?
Ted-E-Bare said:Yeah, but since she's donig it her bikini, it'll cost ya $100.
She's starting a college fund.
What's a year at Harvard cost, with room & board?bashfull said:How much for without the bikini?

Honey123 said:Bash...hoping you are alright with the weather in your area!!!! {{hugs}}
Ted...How's "Honey's Hot Rod Wash" for a Poster??
Eric...Damn...we're like two ships in the night..
This rain is really cramping my style....I am getting tired of no sunshine. I wouldn't mind the rain so much if it was in the 80's...but 60? I mean, It's August...this i not fair...not nice... *shakes fist to the sky*

lil_elvis_lover said:Time for a calender check - it's September![]()
![]()
bashfull said:Dropping in to say howdy. Can't stay.
Ya'll be have fun. Fellas, be sure to take some pics when ya' talk her into washing the cars naked! Oh, and Honey, do my tires for me will ya'?
**runs from thrown sponges**

Honey123 said:![]()
*makes sure to hit Bash right in the ass with a wet, soapy sponge*![]()

Ted-E-Bare said:Someone got a four day weekend!
And a new AV.![]()
lil_elvis_lover said:Hi Honey,![]()
Did you get the little one off to school? Is he starting kindergarten now?
Did you cry (like I did) when you seem them heading out on their own?
DamnHoney123 said:
Yes...cell phone pic...not so good...quality kinda sucks...
Double damn.Honey123 said:and I cut out most of the nudie parts..![]()
Honey123 said:Try 5th Grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was pissed he had to go...I was pissed I had to wake up at 7!
But, it was just sad...they only have a half day today...
Honey123 said:Not even close to any of your AV's Ted...
lil_elvis_lover said:My, they do grow up fast. For some reason, I thought he was much younger.![]()
You're lucky, I've got to have mine ready for the bus @ 7AM.

HawtDeepr46 said:Personally now i al;ways thought that GI joe was the stud boy for Barbie , Ken on the other hand i thought was trying to emerge out of the closet ?? Is my interpretation of this wrong.. Or perhaps Barbie was just using Ken to make GI Joe jealous ??![]()
Honey123 said:They do grow fast...I swear some of the kids were taller than me!!
The school is right around the corner...quik drive.
lil_elvis_lover said:BTW, gotta agree with the guys, stunning AV.