G
Guest
Guest
You have that backwards!bashfull said:Be careful what ya eat, Ted! Speaking of what you eat, where's Eric?
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You have that backwards!bashfull said:Be careful what ya eat, Ted! Speaking of what you eat, where's Eric?
![]()
Ted-E-Bare said:You have that backwards!![]()
I knew you'd turn that around.bashfull said:Ooops, sorry....didn't know you turned around (backward) for him. Yanno, not sure I wanted to know that!
You have wonderful openings...Honey123 said:Geez, all these openings and I'm not around....![]()

Ted-E-Bare said:You have wonderful openings...![]()
Never. All truth.Honey123 said:are u trying to give me cavities as well??
{thank u}
Ted-E-Bare said:Never. All truth.
But the image of you on laughing guess is a pleasant one.![]()
Honey123 said:I not only take laughing gas, but they give me those shots that numb up the mouth....
Morning Eric.eric shawn listo said:Where's my HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY????
Dang, missed her yesterday....
^Ted and Bash
Ted-E-Bare said:Morning Eric.
How you doing today?
eric shawn listo said:aside from a little autumn post ansal drip and having to pay property taxes....fine...
And you?
'sBelegon said:even coming home from the dentist you're gorgeous
Honey123 said:Are you walking around your house making that noise the Felix Unger made??? :d
Morning, guys...'s
eric shawn listo said:I don't honk...more of a blow...
How's you sweetheart?
Honey123 said:laughing...he said, "blow"
I'm good...I've a meeting this AM and might not be on. I will try to get on when I get back from dropping the kidlet off at school...but I am here for ooooh....10 more minutes.
eric shawn listo said:10 minutes with honey is gold....
Honey123 said:LOL....I'm starting to think that you guys are just saying those things to be nice to an old lady like me....
eric shawn listo said:Plishaw....we mean every word....wel, I do....Ted on the other hand....

Honey123 said:Ted said in a previous post that you eat him...![]()
Imagine what Bash will make of that!eric shawn listo said:I don't honk...more of a blow...
Ted-E-Bare said:There Eric, I let you have a little alone time with Honey.
Imagine what Bash will make of that!![]()
Baaaccckkkkkeric shawn listo said:Only in the most mercenary me get to the front of the line for Honey way...