Honey's thread...

bashfull said:
Why? you canceling on me? :(


LOL....no no, silly. But it might be hard to get there...you know...booking flights....making excuses that I won't be around home....
 
eric shawn listo said:
Sure, make plans to meet Bash...tel me about the weather...


Didn't we just have wine in your basement the other day? Or was that just a fantasy of mine?
 
Honey123 said:
LOL....no no, silly. But it might be hard to get there...you know...booking flights....making excuses that I won't be around home....


You could just use the excuse that you're helping someone get over his bashfullness. <weg>
 
The two of you are making me blush...imagine being wanted by two handsome guys....
 
Honey123 said:
The two of you are making me blush...imagine being wanted by two handsome guys....


Aw shucks ma'am...gotta beg outta this Honey duel as I gotta go pay my taxes...be back later sweetie..... :kiss: :heart:
 
Honey123 said:
The two of you are making me blush...imagine being wanted by two handsome guys....


**looking around*** someone else join us? I see Eric...must be Ted lurking somewhere (probably behind Eric, snicker).
 
bashfull said:
**looking around*** someone else join us? I see Eric...must be Ted lurking somewhere (probably behind Eric, snicker).
Hmm, not lurking. Was off being productive. Fuck that!

Good morning Bash.
 
Honey123 said:
And what am I .... chopped liver?
Hadn't I said good morning to you earlier?

I'm sorry, senility began an hour ago.

Good morning goddess of AH, Taut Torso of Trenton.
 
Honey123 said:
you were at the eye doctor.. You're not wearing your contacts again... :rolleyes:

I had LASIK...my eyesight is just fine....and so are you!

and the fact that you say this while the guys that make up "Honey's Harem" are taking attendance indicates who is really blind around here...
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
Hadn't I said good morning to you earlier?

I'm sorry, senility began an hour ago.

Good morning goddess of AH, Taut Torso of Trenton.


Trenton? LMAO

Did we talk earlier? Yikes....I'm getting old...not as old as you...but I'm getting there..... :D
 
Belegon said:
I had LASIK...my eyesight is just fine....and so are you!

and the fact that you say this while the guys that make up "Honey's Harem" are taking attendance indicates who is really blind around here...


Do I need to spank you? Or do you need to spank me?

We need to talk, btw..... :kiss:
 
Honey123 said:
Did we talk earlier? Yikes....I'm getting old...not as old as you...but I'm getting there..... :D
I think maybe you'd just left when I got on, so no I hadn't said hi yet.

Honey123 said:
Trenton? LMAO
Would you have preferred, the Mad Mother from Mahwah?


Of course, I'm the Paunching Prick from Parsippany
 
Honey123 said:
Do I need to spank you? Or do you need to spank me?

We need to talk, btw..... :kiss:


Did anyone notice Honey's 17,000th post was about spanking? But I digress...get it...Butt...I digress...


17 grand...maybe she fainted...
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
I think maybe you'd just left when I got on, so no I hadn't said hi yet.


Would you have preferred, the Mad Mother from Mahwah?


Of course, I'm the Paunching Prick from Parsippany


hehee...getting close but no cigar!
 
eric shawn listo said:
Did anyone notice Honey's 17,000th post was about spanking? But I digress...get it...Butt...I digress...


17 grand...maybe she fainted...


I think every one of my posts should be about spanking from this day forward!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top