eric shawn listo
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 25, 2004
- Posts
- 6,454
Honey123 said:I think every one of my posts should be about spanking from this day forward!!!!!!!
Praise the day!!Heaven has arrived!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Honey123 said:I think every one of my posts should be about spanking from this day forward!!!!!!!
Rampart Romantic from Ramapo?Honey123 said:hehee...getting close but no cigar!
eric shawn listo said:Praise the day!!Heaven has arrived!!
Ted-E-Bare said:Rampart Romantic from Ramapo?
While I'm the Rutting Ram from Ramsey?
You go to that mall a lot!Honey123 said:Please, I had enough religion for today....
and I will be leaving again...off to the mall...Yay!!! What should I buy? Any suggestions?
Honey123 said:Please, I had enough religion for today....
and I will be leaving again...off to the mall...Yay!!! What should I buy? Any suggestions?
eric shawn listo said:Don't go..
Cowtails?
Honey123 said:what's a cowtail? remember, I'm sexually naive...
Around, working, working, working...Honey123 said:ZEB!!!!!!!!!!! Where ya been, big boy?
eric shawn listo said:A long thin caramel candy with a creamy center..
Zeb_Carter said:Around, working, working, working...
How's by you lovie?
Honey123 said:LMAO....sorry...just made me think of Ted's comment of "mall" being a euphmisum, my orgasm post and then...a cowtail description....
eric shawn listo said:It's a very tasty candy!
That AV is exciting enough...boing...Honey123 said:Nothing too exciting.
Honey123 said:I'm pretty sure I've have had one or two in my day...![]()
eric shawn listo said:Think caramel creams... only thinner and not cut up...
ABSTRUSE said:Hi kids.![]()
'sHoney123 said:I'm thinking of something other than candy at the moment, Eric...is it getting close to feeding time?

Damp and chilly today...fall is a comin!!Honey123 said:Sweetcheeks!'s
How's things in your neck of the woods....
eric shawn listo said:It is....Bologna?
Hey Abs...how's you?![]()
ABSTRUSE said:Damp and chilly today...fall is a comin!!
How bout you?
Honey123 said:My Bologna has a first name.....
No time for lunch...gotta get to my...I mean, the mall....![]()