Honey's thread...

Honey123 said:
Which brings us back to electrical situations....

Bingo!

Well, I gotta go for a bit..which is a shame since I seem to have you all to myself :rolleyes: ..but I'll be back later and on more often from now on.. :kiss:
 
eric shawn listo said:
Bingo!

Well, I gotta go for a bit..which is a shame since I seem to have you all to myself :rolleyes: ..but I'll be back later and on more often from now on.. :kiss:


It's cool...I gotta get to. I need to go to the mall!

Late, gator.
 
Howdy!

Didn't have my laptop for three freaking days! grrrr....


Anyhow, thought I'd pop in and say howdy.

^5 fellas

:rose:'s ladies


:kiss: honey
 
bashfull said:
Didn't have my laptop for three freaking days! grrrr....


Anyhow, thought I'd pop in and say howdy.

^5 fellas

:rose:'s ladies


:kiss: honey

You poor thing!
 
Honey123 said:
Somewhat, Ted...you?

(Nice Av....)
Doing fine, thank you.

Thanks. I keep wanting to change it, but one Litzen has fallen in love with her and harangues me when I try and change it.

Check out my Mary Ann and Ginger thread for another great image.
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
Doing fine, thank you.

Thanks. I keep wanting to change it, but one Litzen has fallen in love with her and harangues me when I try and change it.

Check out my Mary Ann and Ginger thread for another great image.


I will check it out.
 
bashfull said:
Honey's Back! :nana: And just a hug...yanno, I really need a loooottttt of comforting. <weg>

Shall I gather the girls up in a truck then and bring 'em over to you??
 
Back
Top