eric shawn listo
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 25, 2004
- Posts
- 6,454
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
eric shawn listo said:Natch.
Now, as far as lighting....
Honey123 said:Which brings us back to electrical situations....

eric shawn listo said:Bingo!
Well, I gotta go for a bit..which is a shame since I seem to have you all to myself..but I'll be back later and on more often from now on..
![]()
bashfull said:Didn't have my laptop for three freaking days! grrrr....
Anyhow, thought I'd pop in and say howdy.
^5 fellas
's ladies
honey
Ted-E-Bare said:Hey there Honey. Life treating you well today?
Doing fine, thank you.Honey123 said:Somewhat, Ted...you?
(Nice Av....)
Ted-E-Bare said:Doing fine, thank you.
Thanks. I keep wanting to change it, but one Litzen has fallen in love with her and harangues me when I try and change it.
Check out my Mary Ann and Ginger thread for another great image.
bashfull said:Uh huh....care to comfort me? <weg>
eric shawn listo said:HHHOOONNNEEEYYYY!!!
You still at the mall?
Honey123 said:Sure...{{hugs}}
And just a hug...yanno, I really need a loooottttt of comforting. <weg>bashfull said:Honey's Back!And just a hug...yanno, I really need a loooottttt of comforting. <weg>
Honey123 said:Shall I gather the girls up in a truck then and bring 'em over to you??
bashfull said:If ya want tho just one would do.![]()
Honey123 said:I'll try to choose the prettiest....
Honey123 said:such a charmer
Would that I were so lucky to get you.I think he gave me a cavity.Aurora Black said:Aww, how sweet.
Ted-E-Bare said:I think he gave me a cavity.![]()