Honey's thread...

bashfull said:
Ooops, sorry....didn't know you turned around (backward) for him. Yanno, not sure I wanted to know that!
I knew you'd turn that around.

Oh, shit, another opening.

Wait, dammit, yet another!
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
Never. All truth.

But the image of you on laughing guess is a pleasant one. :)


I not only take laughing gas, but they give me those shots that numb up the mouth....
 
Honey123 said:
I not only take laughing gas, but they give me those shots that numb up the mouth....

even coming home from the dentist you're gorgeous
 
eric shawn listo said:
aside from a little autumn post ansal drip and having to pay property taxes....fine...

And you?


Are you walking around your house making that noise the Felix Unger made??? :d

Morning, guys... :kiss:'s
 
eric shawn listo said:
I don't honk...more of a blow...

How's you sweetheart?


laughing...he said, "blow"

I'm good...I've a meeting this AM and might not be on. I will try to get on when I get back from dropping the kidlet off at school...but I am here for ooooh....10 more minutes.
 
Honey123 said:
laughing...he said, "blow"

I'm good...I've a meeting this AM and might not be on. I will try to get on when I get back from dropping the kidlet off at school...but I am here for ooooh....10 more minutes.


10 minutes with honey is gold....
 
eric shawn listo said:
10 minutes with honey is gold....

LOL....I'm starting to think that you guys are just saying those things to be nice to an old lady like me....
 
Honey123 said:
LOL....I'm starting to think that you guys are just saying those things to be nice to an old lady like me....


Plishaw....we mean every word....wel, I do....Ted on the other hand....
 
eric shawn listo said:
Plishaw....we mean every word....wel, I do....Ted on the other hand....

Ted said in a previous post that you eat him... :D
 
There Eric, I let you have a little alone time with Honey.

eric shawn listo said:
I don't honk...more of a blow...
Imagine what Bash will make of that! :)
 
Ted-E-Bare said:
There Eric, I let you have a little alone time with Honey.


Imagine what Bash will make of that! :)


Besides him thinking Eric eats you and you blow Eric???
 
Back
Top